𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter ten. material witness.

Jay walks into the bathroom, taking off his boxer briefs and gets into the shower, where he then kisses Riley's shoulder, making her head fall back on his shoulder and bites her lip

"Good morning" she says. Jay smiles and says, "It is"

Riley turns around, wrapping her arms around his neck and leans in for a kiss.

"Jay"

"Hmm" the detective hums.

"Jay...Jay, wake up"

Jay suddenly wakes up, his eyes adjusting to the light, when he sees his partner standing over him with two cups of coffee, "Jay, Erin called. We gotta head in. Something about Al's daughter" then she places one of the cups onto the coffee table and heads to her room.

🌟🌟🌟

"Calaca. Means 'skeleton' in spanish. My money's on the Latin priests. That's the kind of name they give their boys" Antonio tells the team, who are gathered in some sort of huddle.

"Neighbors don't claim to have seen anything" Jake states, crossing his arms over each other.

"And there's no security cameras either" Adam says. Sumner walks onto the unit and Antonio says, "Shift's already started. Where you been?"

Sumner sighs, handing Hank a file and says, "The report you requested, Sergeant. A breakdown of all drug related busts in the Pilsen area in the last 12 months"

"How many files did you have to go through?" Erin asks and Mia gives her a tight lip smile.

"Alright, now get me a list of all gang affiliated males in the neighborhood that were arrested with a weapon who are between 5'2 and 6'3" Hank says.

"Our gunman's 5'9" Jay states.

"You can never be too careful"

Mia nods her head and walks away, while Riley and Erin share a look.

"Alright, let's find this Calaca and get a confession so Lexi doesn't have to testify. Use any means necessary"

~~~

"I didn't see anything"

"It was your house. How is that possible?" Antonio asks Kenneth (the person who threw the party) in interrogation, while Jay and Riley watch from behind the two way mirror, "Kenneth. Now's not the time to get shy"