𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter seven. conventions.

Riley, Willow and Erin ride the escalator down at the airport to leave, after had visiting their sister aurora in Seattle for her fiancés funeral

Riley, Willow and Erin ride the escalator down at the airport to leave, after had visiting their sister aurora in Seattle for her fiancés funeral. Erin yawns then looks over at her sister who is on the phone with Justin, who says, "I love you more baby.....okay, bye" then she hangs up her phone, sliding it into her back pocket.

"you guys are so in love. It's gross" Erin jokes.

"Really gross, Denny and I aren't even like that. He hasn't even told me he loved me yet" Willow jokes. Riley nudges her sister and says, "shut up!"

As they get off the escalator to leave, a lady bumps into them, knocking Erin's suitcase open, spilling her clothes everywhere. "Hey!"

As Riley and Willow help their sister put her clothes back into her suitcase, they hear someone say, "Erin?"

The Lindsay sisters look up to see someone they never thought Erin would see again once high school ended.

"Hey. Stephanie" Erin sighs.

"It's Lancaster now" Stephanie says, making both girls roll their eyes.

"Congratulations"

"You know we were all just talking about you."

"Yeah, I bet" Riley sasses. She knew that Stephanie and her clique always made it their mission to make Erin feel like she was an outsider up until the day they graduated, once they had found out her secret. Erin would always put up a good front, that it didn't bother her. But Riley always saw through it.

"We didn't see your name on the reunion page on Facebook."

"Uh, yeah, you know. I saw that but I have a thing to get to. So..." Erin says, zipping up her suitcase.

"So you working? What, what are you up to?"

"Uh, I'm a cop" Erin answers, as she, Willow and Riley stand up from the ground.

"Seriously" Stephanie says in disbelief. Riley looks at Erin and says, "seriously. She's a cop"

The red head starts laughing and says, "I would've thought you'd be running from them."

Erin shrugs and says, "nope"

"Well, come to the reunion. And don't worry, there are plenty of girls, who are still single, who RSVP'd. I think a big group of them are renting a stretch hummer or something. Oh, and plus, you might meet someone"