𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter twenty three. they'll have to go through me.
cross over special, cpd part 2.

Riley, Jay, Antonio, Kevin and Adam run down the hall of the west wing of Chicago Med where they meet up with Roman and Burgess who stand near the body of one of their own

"Ross McCadden. Six years on the job" Kim tells the intelligence team.

"He was my home room instructor at the academy. We were really good friends. I just talked to him" Adam says, "somebody tell Jenny. Has his wife been notified or.."

"Yeah. A street deputy and a peer support team went to their house" Roman answers. Adam kneels next to the body and takes the tarp off from over his body.

Riley puts her hand on the officers shoulder and says, "Sorry Ruz"

"Lewellen" Al says, and the rest of the team follow Sean into the hospital room where Lewellen was also shot.

"Fire alarm was pulled right around the time of death. Security guard walked up right when a guy wearing a hoodie and a ball cap was walking away"

"What condition was Lewellen in? Was he out of a coma?" Al asks.

"Yeah. He was responsive, talking to doctors"

"Where's the security room?" Riley asks.

"I'll take you to it" Roman says, and Riley and Jay trail behind him.

A few minutes later, after the security guard shows the detectives the footage, Riley says. "He never saw it coming"

"Horrible. Just horrible" the security guard says.

"Can you freeze that image" Jay asks, as the security guard pauses the video and the two detectives inch closer to the screen to try and see if they can see the guys face, "that's the only angle you got?"

"Yeah, that's it"

"Alright, print that out"

"Not a lot to go on. Sorry"

"We've started with less" Riley states. Adam then walks in and says, "Voight's in the air, on his way back from New York. Wants everybody to meet at the district. Two hours"

🌟🌟🌟

Riley walks into the locker room to see her sister at her locker and says, "Welcome back, aunty"