𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter fourteen. my way.

Riley and Erin get out of their car to head to a crime scene when the younger Lindsay asks, "you've been in a good mood all morning

Riley and Erin get out of their car to head to a crime scene when the younger Lindsay asks, "you've been in a good mood all morning. Can you please tell me what's up?"

"Justin's coming back home to visit soon"

"Wait, seriously?" She asks, making them stop. Riley nods her head and says, "Yeah. I can't wait"

"Well, that's great. I'm happy for you" Erin says, giving her sister a hug before they head into the house.

Hank and Antonio walk into the dining room where they see a mother and two children shot dead on the floor with pools of blood around them.

"This was Munoz. We got proof of it upstairs" Commander Perry says.

Voight and Dawson head upstairs where Riley, Erin and Mia are looking at two girls shot dead next to a table full of drugs.

"Moving a lot of dope out of here" Erin states, standing up.

Voight and Dawson head into the next room to see two dead gangbangers where Commander Perry and the Lieutenant from Homicide are, when Jay and Jake walk into the room.

"Hey, fellas. Found a misfired bullet. It's a .22 hollow point. Same as we found at the two threes stash house." Jay says.

"Crime lab did a rush on some prints. It's a match for Gustav Munoz" Jake says.

"Where were you finding this guy?" Perry asks.

"We've got his face everywhere, sir. ICE, Anti Crime, every department is looking for him" Voight says.

"Look, I thought this guy was just a...a hired assassin"

"Not quite, commander" Lieutenant Belden says, "Munoz is looking for a full on power grab. He wants to wear that crown"

"I thought Munoz was working for power. Yes or no?"

"Yes" Antonio says.

"Commander, Pulpo has agreed to cooperate with us fully. We can ask him about Munoz, what his habits are, what his behavior patterns are." Belden says.

"So why is he still in prison?"

"Because he has a lot of demands he keeps adding on..." Commander cuts him off and yells. "Make the deal! Look around you. We already waited too long. Now anybody else still think it's a bad idea to work with Pulpo? Raise your hand so I can see who to punch in the mouth"