𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter nine. different mistakes.

Riley wakes up to the sound of her phone going off, so she slams her hand onto her nightstand, scrambling to find it, then looks at the caller ID to see Hank's name pop up, so she slams her phone back down on her dresser and rolls back over on her...

Riley wakes up to the sound of her phone going off, so she slams her hand onto her nightstand, scrambling to find it, then looks at the caller ID to see Hank's name pop up, so she slams her phone back down on her dresser and rolls back over on her bed.

Not even 2 minutes later, her phone starts ringing again and Riley groans, picking it up off her dresser, "What?"

"Whoa. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, grumpy pants?"

Riley sighs and says, "Sorry, E. I thought it was Hank again"

"Ri, you know he did that for Justin's sake. He didn't do it to punish you"

Riley sits up, running her hand through her hair and says, "I know it was the right decision, but I just got him back and now he's gone again"

"He'll be back soon"

"I know, I know"

"Look, we got a scene. So, hurry up and get your cute butt outta bed and I'll send you the address"

"Alright and wait, how'd you know I was in bed?"

"I know you. Trust me, you're in bed. Love you, see you soon"

Riley rolls her eyes at her baby sister then says, "Love you too" before hanging up her phone.

The detective gets out of her queen sized bed and goes over to her dresser to pick out a pair of black skinny jeans and a red t shirt, red being Justin's favorite color, and then of course a matching red panty and bra set and sets everything down on her bed, so she can take a shower.

~~~

Riley finishes blow drying her hair, when she hears a knock at the door and she goes to answer it to find her partner on the other side of the door and she smiles, "Hey Jay"

"Hey" Jay smiles, holding out a cup towards the brunette, "I got you a coffee and the Red Bulls in the car"

Riley grabs the cup and smiles to herself and says, "Thanks" stepping to the side to let the detective in. Jay walks in, looking around and says, "Voight called. Says we have a scene in Chinatown. I can give you a lift, while I'm here"

"Sure, yeah. I just gotta get my gun" Riley says, walking off to her room.

🌟🌟🌟