𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ ADDICTED
chapter fifteen. the docks.

Jay, Riley, Erin and Hank stand in the waiting room waiting for any news on Antonio

Jay, Riley, Erin and Hank stand in the waiting room waiting for any news on Antonio. Jay puts an arm around his partner who sniffles and says, "he's gonna be alright"

The doctor then walks out and Antonio's wife, Laura walks over to him who says, "Mrs Dawson"

"How is he?"

"We're gonna monitor him closely, but he may need a second surgery. He's not out of the woods yet"

"Can I see him?"

"Of course" the doctor says. Laura looks behind her and nods for them to join her.

As Jay and Erin go to follow after Laura, Hank sees Riley just standing there and he says, "Riley"

"I-I can't"

"He's gonna be alright"

"You heard the doctor. He's not out of the woods yet. I can't seem him"

"Okay" he says then walks away to Dawson's room who is pale as a ghost and hooked up to a bunch of wires.

"Antonio" Laura says, brushing her hand through her husband's hair.

"Hey baby" he says all groggily.

"Hi honey"

"Hey big guy" Jay says.

"Hey" Erin says, then looks around for her sister, "Where's Riley?"

"In the waiting room. Said she couldn't come in yet" Hank says.

"Belden?" Antonio asks. Voight shakes his head and says, "gone"

"Those guards?"

"Both dead"

"Find him"

"We will"

Hank, Erin and Jay walk back out to the lobby, where Riley has her head in her hands when she hears Antonio's daughter, Eva ask, "dads gonna live right? He gonna be okay"

"Absolutely. He's gonna be fine" Hank tells Eva and Diego, "you know, when I was your age, my father was in this very same hospital. Your dad is one of the toughest cops I know. He's gonna walk out of here stronger than ever."