The Clans of Uzushiogakure

This part of the book is strictly dedicated to the  clans  that have become an official part of Uzushiogakure (or Neo-Uzushiogakure). While some of these clans are my ideas, other clans are some one's that I came across in my readings. Clan symbols,  history, and skill sets are a mixture between mine and other's ideas. If needed, I will post a  separate part compiled of all of my resources. 

If you would like to borrow some of these ideas, I ask that you only mention where you got it or ask to borrow it. If you have ideas of your own that you think would fit well with a particular clan, you are more than welcome to drop it in the comments. If I decide to use the idea, I'll  be sure to  mention your name or dedicate  a  chapter to you.

I just  want to say that  the 'Naruto rebuilds  Uzushiogakure' fanfic idea is one of my favorite  one's besides the time traveling and clan wars ideas. I just wished that more people experimented with it or finished their stories when writing a fanfic based on the topic. Hopefully, my story will be able to upstart  other  ideas for the challenge and create other stories involving  Uzushiogakure. Anyway, see you later guys and I hope you find it entertaining!