Nami no Kuni

Wiki Description:

The Land of Waves is a nation located on an island near the Land of Fire, and it does not have a hidden village, relying on seeking assistance from other Hidden Villages like Konohagakure.

The Land of Waves has many rivers running through it and is famous for its mangroves, which are filled with all kinds of lifeforms. Though an isolated island, relying on shipping for commerce and trade, it was prosperous. This changed when Gato set his sights on it, breaking the people's will and monopolising the shipping industry. In order to break this monopoly, Tazuna, a citizen of the Land of Waves, pursued the construction of a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. 

Team 7's first real mission was to this country and was meant to be a simple bodyguard mission to protect Tazuna but ended up completing a far more difficult mission fighting of Zabuza Momochi and Haku, and, later with the help of Zabuza and the townspeople ending Gatō's reign of terror. With Gatō gone, the bridge  was completed, connecting the Land of Waves to the Land of Fire, increasing commerce and trade and bringing more revenue to the Land. It is now a prosperous area.

There was an area in the Land of Waves called Sector D. When there was a huge flood in Sector D, it was stopped by Kaiza.

Tazuna and some of the carpenters of the Land of Waves assisted Konoha in rebuilding the village after Pain's Assault. In Kakashi Hiden, the carpenters also rebuilt the Blood Prison and collaborate in the construction of the Tobishachimaru.

Fifteen years after the Fourth Shinobi World War, the state of affairs posed a security threat to the middle seas, which became known as The Middle Sea Security Issue, leading to the Fire Daimyo making a statement on Konoha TV. The Land of Waves' continued expansion has made the Land of Water uneasy in signing a treaty that would further the Land of Waves' stability.

Leader: The Wave Daimyo

Capital: none

Village: Uzushiogakure no Sato

Important Location(s): The Daimyo's Mansion; Awa Port Town; Kanoahama Beach

Industry(s): Fishing, Transport, Construction, and Trade

Geography:

Nami no Kuni has terrain that consists of woodlands, rivers, and a few hills. Bridges are littered throughout the country for people to cross the rivers and there is much vegetation. It has a subtropical climate that is hot and humid in the summers and has cold to mild winters. Generally, Nami no Kuni is warm year round and the waves provide a wonder for view for it's inhabitants as well as providing a cool breeze and plenty of fish.