Neo-Uzushiogakure

In Uzu no Kuni, Uzushiogakure (or Neo-Uzushiogakure) is simply known at the "Shinobi Island". The Shinobi Island is located at the center of the country and is the place where shinobi are trained, promoted, and dispatched. It is the location of the Uzukage Tower and Shinobi Academy. The Shinobi Island is small island and can only be accessed through a bridge that connects to one of the main islands. It is also considered the smallest shinobi village in the Elemental Nations.

Uzushiogakure is the home of the Uzukage Tower, Academy, Cooking Nin Department, and ANBU Headquarters. All Shinobi and Samurai alike report to the shinobi island to receive missions and different assignments. There are three residential districts on the Shinobi Island: the Student District, the Shinobi District, and the Civilian District.  The rest of the districts on the island consist of a Shopping/Market District, Academy Grounds, and shinobi training grounds. There is also a Hospital on the island for basic training for medic nin and other Academy facilities.

At the center of the Shinobi Island, is the Uzukage Tower. This is were missions are assigned and shinobi are dispatched. The Uzukage Tower hosts the Uzukage office, the Jonin Commander Office, Shinobi Archives, the Mission Assignment Desk, The Samurai General Assembly office, Military Records, the Uzukage Vault, and general meeting rooms. The Uzukage Headquarters are cut off from the rest of the village by a small river that runs through the Shinobi Island.

 The Uzukage Headquarters are cut off from the rest of the village by a small river that runs through the Shinobi Island

Shinobi in training reside on the Shinobi for 4 years until graduation. Afterwards, they get assigned a jonin sensei and receive a team training ground that are placed all about Uzushio. After completing a total 50 D-rank missions, genin teams are allowed to take higher missions. Sometimes missions are on the islands while others are abroad. After being promoted to chunin, shinobi can decide whether they want to work in a military post abroad, reside in their homeland, or stay with their genin teams. Once shinobi become jonin, they either become jonin senseis or fulfill their assigned duties.