Uzumaki Fuinjutsu: Learning Curriculum (Original Version)

Before Uzushiogakure's destruction, the Uzumaki fūinjutsu users started learning fūinjutsu with a 10-volume collection on fūinjutsu. Along with the first volume of collection, beginner level fuinjutsu users (abecedarians) are given several guides on calligraphy, a sealing kit, and a calligraphy set. As students continue to learn and level up, different materials are given to them to study along with their respective volume to further advance their training. By the time users are done with the volume collection, they are full-fledged seal masters.

The 10 Volumes of Fuinjutsu

Volume I - Volume one goes over the very basics of fūinjutsu, seal recognition, the foundational languages for seals, and culminating in storage seals.

Volume II - Volume two is an introduction to synced and localized reactions (i.e. explosive tags), building multifaceted sealing arrays, fundamental mathematics, application of commands, construction of sealing equations, and review of the different types of seals.

Volume III - Volume three focuses mostly on chakra networks, theory, and application. This volume demonstrates how chakra suppressors, paralysis seals, shock tags, and even resistance seals worked, how they connected to the chakra system, and the effects it has on the body. This volume also includes detailed diagrams of the chakra network and tenketsu locations.

Volume IV - Volume four is an introduction to barrier and security seals, including methods of chakra detection and motion. This volume discusses barrier seals and ninjutsu, different types of security seal, sealing designs and matrices, and an introduction to chakra signatures and sensing.

Volume V - Volume five is an introduction to intermediate sealing theory. This included new languages, expansion on chakra theory, advanced mathematics (functions, integrals, derivatives, etc.), and algorithms. This volume discussed how to translate various elements of ninjutsu into fuinjutsu, focusing mainly on infusing elements into barriers and their effects on seals, and ideas on jutsu suppression and defense. This volume comes with a set of outside texts that further breaks down each topic presented in the book.

Volume VI - Volume six focuses on general application. It discusses different techniques like how to increase application speed and how to write on the move. It also talks about how to etch seals on hard surfaces (like rocks and foundations) and how to increase seal stability and efficiency. This volume includes directions on surface and various iterations of water walking, and discusses the technique of chakra engraving and imprinting.

Volume VII - Volume seven focuses on seal integration. It discusses linking and merging sealing arrays, and how to make sealing arrays compatible enough to merge and how to build a bridge if they weren't compatible. It also focuses on other methods of seal activation like timers, changes in weight, or temperature. It identifies several non-chakra activation methods and even talks about how to use emotional states to activate seals. This volume includes more advanced symbols and sealing languages, and expands on them.

Volume VIII - Volume eight focuses heavily on juinjutsu. It discusses how to create them, how to counter them, and how to evaluate them. It also discusses sealing array identification and visual analysis as well as methods of seal concealment and cloaking.

Volume IX - Volume nine discusses space-time fūinjutsu and ninjutsu. It covers summoning, advanced storage seals, creation of stable pocket dimensions, and introduces portal seals. This volume expands on the concepts of time and space, and dimensional barriers and scientific laws.

Volume X - Volume ten focuses on materialization as well as sealing complexes. It is a review of all the things learned in the previous volumes and combines the information for application. This volume leans on the more creative aspects of sealing - how all the languages, symbols, and other information works together to create new seals and builds different sealing systems and constructs. It is known as the volume of mastery.

The 10-Volume Fuinjutsu collection was given to every person in the Uzumaki clan from an young age and used greatly in the Academy. These personal study books are partnered with work guides and extra resources that are provided by either the Academy or their parents/guardians. Progression and mastery are tested at the  Academy and markings are identified by a certain seal within the books that changes symbol with each level mastery. Dark red cords that mark seal mastery are given by a teacher or level 4 seal master or higher. This fuinjutsu collection was the foundation of all Uzumaki fuinjutsu.

(*STILL UNDER EDITING*)

Flash to the Future Series (Omakes, Backstories, Deleted Scenes, and More)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें