Uzumaki Fuinjutsu: Hand Seals

The Uzumaki clan not only uses a the original set of hand seals used in ninja arts of the day. They also use a unique set of hand seals for their different styles  of fuinjutsu. Besides the 12 basic hand seals, they have five sets of hand seals that performed to use Uzumaki techniques. The first set of hand seals are called Kuji-in. They look like this:

The Kuji-in seal set are commonly used in all Uzumaki fuinjutsu, from basics to advanced levels. Many are intergrated into the 12 basic hand seals to create different technique variations and sealing styles. These hand seals are  also common in elemental seals and space-time seals. These could be considered the nine basic Uzumaki hand seals.

The second set of hand seals are known as Priest Summons. These set of hand seals are actually unique to the Temple Monks and Priesthoods throughout the Elemental Nations. The Uzumaki incorporate these seals in creating fuinjutsu involving what they call spiritual seals and is sometimes used in their iryo ninjutsu. They also use these hand  seals to build their yin and are utilized during meditation.

 They also use these hand  seals to build their yin and are utilized during meditation

The next set of hand seals are called Mudras. These hand seals are unique to summoning and opening portals. In general, they work like the original 12 basic hand seals that are used in ninjutsu, genjutsu, and other ninja techniques, with the exception of taijutsu. These hand seals are unique to the Uzumaki clan to accommodate their chakra reserves and help them balance it as they perform certain techniques. It was said that the use of chakra chains was an extension of the use of these hand seals before the clan found an easier way to manifest them. The Mudras hand seals look like this:

The fourth set of hand seals is called Raato geijutsu. These hand seals are said to be native to the Land of Wind and were used by the priests of the old gods. The Uzumaki use these hand seals are used in Uzumaki juinjutsu along with the Mudras hand seals. These hand seals are also used to connect the use of chakra with runes. In Uzumaki techniques, they are used to purify and manipulate chakra. These seals are also unique to portal seals and are used in what the Uzumaki identify as the 'Ancient Arts'.

The last set of hand seals are known as Nanashi. These seals are also known as the strengthening seals. Nanashi is used to support  and strengthen any seal or technique that the Uzumaki use. They are also used to break and remove seals. When paired with other hand seal sets, the technique becomes kinjutsu due to the strength and high mortality risk that comes with it. These seals used alone can also break a genjutsu or other technique. They are also commonly used in juinjutsu  and secret Uzumaki clan arts.

All five hand seal sets are influenced by the Uzumaki clan traveling period in their history. Some of the hand seals are inspired by discoveries throughout the Elemental Nations while others are influenced by what they found in other continents. Some hand seal sets can be combined while others can be used with one hand (like the original 12). Members of the Uzumaki clan are forbidden to teach these hand seal to outsiders and can risk disownment or even memory erasure if the crime is committed. Some hand seal sets can only be used according to the level of  fuinijutsu mastery of the individual.

P.S. - This part is still under editing.

(A/N: Feel free to add onto this guys or make suggestions.  I'm open to it all and don't forget to vote. Thanks!)