The Yomei Clan

The Yomei Clan originated from the borders of the Swamp Country and Land of Forests. Throughout the generations, they often traveled back and forth between the two countries and have never been a part of a village. 

It was recorded in Uzumaki archives that this clan was one of the few that they encountered in their expeditions into new lands and territories. The clan was said to have resided in some of the most dangerous parts of these countries and relied on their environment for their resources. Like the Nakahara clan, they are naturalists and have a great respect for nature's creations.

The Yomei clan have the unique ability to control plants, being able to create entire gardens and jungles with their ability. This same ability was also seen in one of the members of the Uzumaki clan, who was taught by a descendant of that clan. They are most known for their strong earth and water affinities, being highly advanced in earth manipulation and where strong sensors. 

It is rumored that some clan members are actually able "read" or "talk" to plants. Few members have been able to use senjutsu, although most clan members are able to connect to nature chakra. Their ability to control plants also makes them great gardeners and farmers.

The Yomei Clan live on the Hashinai main island of Uzushio. They grow to be very close to the Shiratori and Nakahara clans. They also have a booming floristry business and run local flower shops. They also are often sought after for landscaping skills and garden designs. They own nurseries, arboretums (with the help of the Senju clan), and have a highly admired botanical collection in the future. They are also known to create different plants through their chakra and plant-breeding. They are a noble clan in Uzushio.