- 28 -

"We should probably head back," Luke says softly, breaking the silence.

We get to our feet, starting back up the hill toward the house.

Luke slips his arm around my waist, holding me close. I smile as I rest my head against his shoulder as we walk.

A loud shriek from the house echoes through the night.

"C'MON THROW THAT ASS IN A CIRCLE!!"

Luke and I exchange a look before running the last steps to the house.

Michael is standing on the kitchen island with Ashton, showing him how to move his ass around like a stripper does. 

Natalie shields her eyes with a hand, looking equal parts horrified and amused as Calum throws a few dollar bills in Ashton's direction when he starts to get the hang of the hip-swivel.

Ashton drops one of his eyes into a wink, smacking his ass.

Lindsay rolls her eyes as Calum slips another dollar to Ashton.

"You're doing great, baby," Cal says, giving him a thumbs-up.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Luke laughs.

"Teaching Ash the art of stripping, what does it look like I'm doing?" Michael rolls his eyes, turning to Lindsay. "Amateurs," he mutters to her, shaking his head.

"Tell me about it," Lindsay says, raising the open bottle of tequila in her hand.

A quick grin spreads across Luke's face as he starts toward the island. "Move other and let me show you how's it done, Clifford," he says, standing up on the counter.

"Alright, let's see what you got, Hemmings," Michael says. "Blow me away."

"I think you mean blow me away," Calum interjects, fanning himself with his stack of dollar bills.

"I cannot believe this is happening," Natalie says, adjusting her hand over her eyes. "Kayla was smart to go to bed early."

Michael just grins at her. "What were you expecting when you signed up to go on an extended trip with us?"

"More clothes," she mutters, making him smile.

Luke pulls his sweatshirt up over his head, tossing it to the floor. 

"This is for you, babe," he says to me with a wink.

Natalie covers her eyes more as Luke swaying his hips a little, imitating the move Michael was trying to teach Ashton. He absentmindedly runs a hand through his hair that falls in his eyes without any product, biting his lip ring.

Lindsay watches silently as she takes a sip of the tequila, her eyes never leaving Luke.

Calum throws a handful of bills into the air, winking seductively at Luke. 

Luke grins at his friend as he purposely runs his hand over his abs.

"Watch yourself, Hood, he's mine," I say, playfully smacking Calum upside the head.

"Can't I have a little fun?" Calum whines, pouting.

"Not with my boyfriend."

Ashton starts copying Luke's moves and pretty soon they're grinding on each other with Michael making it a weird threesome.

"We're about to cross some things off your bucket list, Hemmings," Michael jokes as he smacks Luke's ass.

"All right, I think that's enough," I laugh, reaching a hand up to Luke.