Part 3: The Despair

POV:Katie
He kissed one of my best friends. Alliana knew I had a crush on Travis! And she still kissed him! I don't think I've ever been this hurt.

The thing is, Travis had kissed me earlier this morning. Then he kissed my friend. The nerve of this boy! He played me!

There was a knock on my cabin door. "Katie? You in there?" Alliana. I really didn't want to talk to her, so, I didn't answer. "Katie, please answer.." I continued laying in my bed.

The door suddenly opened. "Alliana, go away."

"Katie," her voice was gentle; I didn't want to hear it though, "Katie. I didn't know you liked him."

That's it! I thought.

"That is the biggest lie I have ever heard!" I practically jumped off my bed and shoved her out the door, slamming the door in her face once she was out.

That's when the tears came. Tears flooded my vision. Suddenly, the windows were dark. Vines and ivy and other plants are now covering them.

"Katie!" My sister Miranda was yelling now. "Take down the plants. No one can get in!"

I'm too powerful for my own good. I take the plants down and Miranda comes in. She just holds me as I cry into her shoulder.

"Katie... when did you start caring about that jerk anyway?" Miranda asked me.

"Mir, I've liked him for a while..." I wiped my tears away. "But I don't anymore."

I made myself a little mad with this chapter. Anyway, sorry it is so short!

-Katie Taylor, Author

(Word count: 243)