Part 16: Alive

POV: Travis

"No," I cried, " I can't lose you..."

"Trav..." Katie whispered quietly, and out of breath. She grabbed my hand, "I lo..." her hand went limp in mine. Her bright green eyes that were once full of life, closed.

"KATIE!!" I screamed. I squeezed her hand and I cried into her shoulder.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled off Katie's body by my brother, one of Katie's brothers names Ethan, and Will.

Once Will was satisfied at how I was being detained, he went to Katie.

"I have an idea," Will announced.

"What?!" I screamed, half crying, "Bring her back!" I demanded.

"Travis," Will knelt sown in front of me, "I'll do what I can to bring her back."

I nodded.

"Calm down," Will said calmly, "and I'll tell you my plan."

I nodded and wiped tears from my cheeks.

"She's not completely dead," Will said.

"And?" I asked.

"I can heal her to the point where her breathing is normal and she's not bleeding out. She'll be in a coma for a bit, but she'll be alive," Will told me.

I nodded once again.

Will stood and walked over to my Katie. He placed his hands over her wound and closed his eyes. His hands started glowing. And from where I was sitting on the floor, I could see Katie's wound start healing a bit.

I sharp inhale was heard from Katie. She bolted up, then fell back down. I saw her chest rise and fall gently. She was alive.

It wasn't great but it's ok.

-Katie Taylor, Author

(Word Count:254)