The First Day

"Allie! Are you awake?" Mom shouts and walks into my room.

"Five minutes mom." I groan.

"I can't give you five more minutes. You do this and then you stay in bed all day! " mom sighs disapprovingly.

"Three more minutes?" I ask.

"Fine. But it's a shame. Yesterday you were so excited for your first day at high school." mom turns away

"But mom it's not Mond-" I check the date. Monday August 12 XXXX "Oh no!" I shout and jump out of bed. I grab my uniform and run into my bathroom to change.

I quickly strip out of my pajamas and slide the undershirt on followed by the short skirt that I wish was longer. My blazer goes next. I slide on white knee high Stalkings and my shined black shoes. I quickly brush my Brown hair. I tie off the uniform with the uniform tie.

I look at myself in the mirror. Tears stream down my face.

I pull out my phone. CT has always helped me whenever I need.

"CT!!!!"

"Yes Bleu?" He quickly responds

"I'm in panic mode. Help me! I'm sooooooooooooooo nervous about my first day in high school and... I need your help."

"Bleu. Your adorable. It will be fine. I felt the same way when I first got into high school. Now finish getting ready. Remember, I'm going into junior year today. So go do your thing. Trust me I know you got this. Go get em' bleu" CT sends

"Thank you CT. Thank you for the four years I've known you."

"Thanks for you being you."

"I'll get you back in Prism Wars tonight for that comment." 

"Only if you forget we are against each other and don't heal me. I'll wreck you tonight."

"I'll school you! Jerk"

"Sure... Now actually go to school"

"Thanks again CT"

"Always Bleu."

I take a deep breath. CT is an amazing friend even though I only know him online.

I hurry and grab my bag.

"Oh my little girl is all grown up! Now remember. Don't talk to boys and you'll be all good."

"Mom! That just decreased the people I can talk to by half!"

"Did it?"

"I'm late! I'll see ya mom! Love ya!"

"Love you too baby."

I run outside. The nice air hits my face.

I breathe in and breathe out. This will be a great day!

I hurry to school.

I get to school before the doors open. Everyone is waiting in groups. I'm the only one alone...

"Hi! My name's Niko. What's yours?" A guy who looks like a junior walks up to me. His brown hair is messy and covers his blue eyes until he brushes it out of the way.

"Alphino." I respond with a slight smile

"Freshman?" Niko asks.

I nod. "Ya..." I give him a small smile. 

"makes sense. I was in your shoes last year. If you need someone to help you through this, you can come to me. I'm a student mentor. So if you need anyone come to me okay?" Niko smiles.