𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘

It's been a few days since I've reconnected with Melody, she just switched to my school. Due to different interests, the only class we share is L.A.W.101. Something I've learned about her is she isn't an Ultima. She is a warewolf, but she isn't an Ultima like dad and I.

Throughout this year, there has been tagging from the unknown gang "Shadow Souls". The teachers have been looking for them but no one knows of them. Who they are or where they are.

I'm going to class when someone bumps into me.

"HEY watch it kid!" He shouts running past. Spray-paint viable on his hands.

Two others run past.

"Excuse you." I huff and turn away.

"Wait. You're that goodie-two-shoes that has all the hotties in the school after her. Including Daniel and Evan." The female a girl with silver hair and purple eyes.

"what?" I ask.

She runs off before I can get another word out.

I know Daniel like me, but Evan? We are friends sure but I don't think he likes me that way...

"Hey Allie" Evan calls.

"Hey Evan. How are you doing?" I ask shaking off that experience.

"I'm doing good. I'm actually really looking forward to your birthday party. That's tonight right?"

I nod "Yup"

"Well Alphino, I'll be looking forward to it" Evan smiles

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you there" I blush slightly.

Evan looks around when he sees no one is around he swoops me into his arms.

"You're beautiful Alphino" he says blushing.

"Evan... What are you doing-"

He presses his lips to mine. Before letting me go and running off.

First Daniel and now his best friend Evan?

"You know what?" The dude from earlier asks. I finally catch his face. Black hair and brown eyes.

"What?" The girl asks.

"Well, I think the Shadow Souls might have a new recruit" The first dude stands in front of me.

"oh really?" the second dude who has brown hair and green eyes smiles.

"Well hello Kitten. I'm Flare. This is Gene and Callie. We are the Shadow Souls." the first guy-Flare smiles.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Well Kitten. We have photos of both Daniel and you and Evan and you. It would be such a shame if they found out you've been seeing them both now wouldn't it?" Flare smirks.

I stand awkwardly in front of them "that was their own choice to do that. Not mine."

"Oh Kitten. You know what would happen? If these photos-" Callie holds up two phones one with Daniel and I and the other with Evan and I. "Get leaked, than it will ruin the best friendship between the school hotties which will cause chaos between the entire school and cause them to fight. A lot." Callie smiles devilishly.

I-is this Blackmail? "You wouldn't."

"Oh Kitten. Yes we would." Gene says.

"Fine. What do you idiots want?" I snap.

"Looks like Kitten has some claws." Callie muses.

"I'll ask one more time. What do you want from me?" anger boils below my skin.