Where Do I Belong?

Aaron's Pov-
"I know you won't get this until later... But I'm sorry about earlier. I love you Alphino."

I sigh. In no way shape or form can I send her that. Especially not at one-thirty in the morning. I quickly delete it and put my phone on the charger.

I keep forgetting how lonely it gets once Bleu leaves. I wonder though.

Her father is a wolf, but she seems to not know anything about them. A lot of times if you have the genes, you are one. So... Does that mean she is hiding it? No. There is no way, she wouldn't lie to me about that... But once her father got back, she became very... Different. I wish I knew Alphino like I know Bleu...

Alphino's Pov-

I yawn and roll over to hit the alarm.

My phone buzzes.

"Hey Bleu. You up yet?"

"Just woke up."

"How did you sleep?"

"Nightmares."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Normally if you talk about a nightmare, it won't come true."

"What if the nightmare is true?"

"Why don't you want to tell me?"

"Because... Nvm..."

"Please Alphino. I want to help you."

"Then how much do you know about the Ultima curse?"

"Actually a lot. It's the curse that created the first warewolf pack right?"

"Yeah. But all I'm gonna say is it revolved around that."

"Do you know a descendent or something?"

"or something. We know a decedent of them. But, that person is too scared to tell anyone. They want to tell you, but doesn't know how you would react. Doesn't know how anyone would react..."

"Well, I would recommend not telling anyone since the Ultima is one of the most feared creatures. Depending on who this person is, I wouldn't care, but even so, your the only person who I am even close with, so the person we both know might do best not telling me at all since I wouldn't want to have to carry the weight of knowing who that is."

Oh... Okay... So I shouldn't tell him.

Aaron's Pov-

"Why? Did you see yourself turning or something?"

"Yeah... Something like that."

Wait! Was she going to tell me something!?!? Aaron. You idiot! You almost got her to open up more.

"Granted I'd keep it either way."

"It's alright. Since you don't want to hold that pressure they won't tell you."

Shoot. I messed up big time didn't I?

Alphino's Pov-

I hurry and get dressed. Now that I know that I'm not going to tell him. It's settled. Aaron is my best friend, but seeing these different sides of him... If he was the CT I know, I would tell him in an instant.

But he isn't the CT I know-knew....

I just don't know how he would react, even with what he told me... The way dad explained it is humans and warewolves alike won't accept us. Our family will be hunted down and killed.