Birthday Screw Up

I quickly change into a light blue shirt and black shorts.

"Hello Mr. Moonstone" Aaron says.

I quickly run downstairs hearing his voice.

"Hi Aaron!" I smile brightly.

"You seem happier than before" Aaron smiles and stands awkwardly in the doorway.

"happier?" I scoff "I'm always happy." I giggle and give him a hug.

"Don't just stand there. Come on in" Dad smiles and gestures in.

"Alphino~Chan!" Lenia~Chan calls as she hurries down the street

"Hi Lenia~Chan!" Over the time she thought she got invited, her and I have become pretty good friends and I'm honestly glad she got an invitation because I wouldn't know her like I do without the mix up.

The Odison's soon follow, as well as Lucinda and Crystal.

Vincent comes last after everyone is here.

"Hey, how is everyone? I know all of you are from different grades and probably don't know each other." I smile.

Most good thing go around the room.

"Hey. I just got a text from my parents. I need to go" Zane says to my mother.

"Zanie boy. Don't you think that mother would tell Violet and I if she wanted you? Are you sure you aren't trying to hang out with someone?" Daniel asks.

Violet?

Zane scoffs "you really think I have friends? I only came here because mother forced me to"

I curl my hands at my sides "You jerk!" I shout.

All heads turn to me and I snarrl "Y-you jerk...." I gulp.

Zane chuckles "I know." He gets up and leaves.

Melody comes up behind me and hugs me. "It's okay Alphi. He is just a jerk that shouldn't have even been here."

I sigh knowing I have to have a better control on my emotions. I nod slightly.

I run a hand through my hair and see Flame walking to the house.

"Hi there. Sorry I'm late. I'm Flame. I'm here for Alphino's birthday" he rubs his neck as he talks to my father.

"Flammmeeeeeeeee!!!!" Melody giggles and leaves my side. She hurries to Flame and rests her head on his shoulder and loops her arms around his arm. "I didn't know you knew my little sister"

I start shaking and stumble back. Accidentally running into Aaron.

"Hey... Allie... What's going on...." Aaron asks.

"C-CT I..... M-my sister is.... With.... Him..."

I take deep breaths and shut my eyes. I go to the door. "Thank you for coming. Come in Flame." My voice is empty.

Melody kisses Flame's cheek and they step inside. "Why hello kitten" Flame smiles.

Melody giggles "come on Flame. We have snacks"

Melody seems... Different around Flame.... It honestly scares me....

I take a deep breath. Daniel comes behind me and takes my wrist "you seem on edge Allie... Somethin wrong?"

"Hm? O-oh. Nope" I say rubbing my neck.

Daniel sighs and tuggs my wrist so we are away from everyone else "Allie. I like you a lot." he sighs "I'm worried about you...."

I look down.

"Alphino.... What aren't you telling us?" Daniel asks.

I shake my head.

"N-nothing I-"

"𝐴𝐿𝑃𝐻𝐴𝐴𝐴𝐴" the pups shout and I wince.

"I'm sorry Daniel. I'll explain when it's right.." I get on my toes and kiss his cheek.

He blushes and I hurry to the pups.

Aaron is with them.

I smile. He seems to have taken care of it.

I giggle "Aaron"

"Yes Bleu?" Aaron looks up.

I go sit next to them "this, I like this. Finally being carefree" I rest my head on Aaron's shoulder. "I've been under a lot of stress, and having this-" Aaron kisses the top of my head and keeps me from continuing.

"OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo" Nera giggles.

I giggle "What?" I look up at Aaron and blush. He is too which makes me look down.

"Hey... Alphino? Mind if I talk to you for a second? Alone?" Flame asks.

I sigh "I'll be right back." I say my voice blank. I get up and Flame brings me outside.

"Kitten. Remember out deal?" he asks.

"Your blackmail." I correct.

He nods "same difference."

I roll my eyes "What about it?"

"Tomorrow you are going to skip with the gang and I"

"WHAT!?!? You told me you wouldn't after last time!"

Flame shrugs "So?"

I growl "Fine." I walk back.

When I get in the house Aaron pulls me aside "I heard all of what you said... Alphino... Don't let him do that to you. He wins if that happens... Alphino. Don't let him blackmail you. It's wrong and it's worse when he is doing it to you"

I look down.

"Alphino" Aaron tilts my head up so I'm looking at him "Don't let him do that."

I nod "okay... Thank you Aaron..."

I head back and grab Flames wrist and pull him outside.

"What do you want kitten?" Flame asks.

"I'm not skipping with you." I growl

"And why not? I have the photos." Flame holds out the photos.

"BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO LET" I sigh "you conrol me." I snarrls and take them from him. I rip them up and shove them in my pocket.

"Fine. It's no fun if I don't get to, so fine."

"What?" I ask

"Yup." Flame says.

"Alright" I head back inside.

Flame stays outside, and the rest of his gang appear from nearby. "It doesn't matter if we can't control her. I still have the photos on here" Flame says and pulls out his phone.

Aaron quickly heads outside and bumps Flame knocking his phone out of his hand and then Aaron steps on it breaking it beyond usage. Aaron catches a ball that he was playing with the pups with.

"HEY! MY PHONE!" Flame shouts.

"Your fault for leaving it where it could get stepped on." Aaron smirks and heads back to the pups.

I smile "thank you Aaron" I whisper.

He looks up at the window and nods seeming to know I'm there.

<A/N Heyyyy all!!! Sorry for the unknown hiatus, I've been really busy, but I'm trying to find a set schedule for all of my books. I hope you all liked, and I'll try to be better later!>