Melody???

Fear plagues me unable to move.

"Aaron..." I say looking him in the eyes making sure that was a real question.

"Y-yes Alphino?" Aaron asks.

"Aaron. I-I would love to go to prom with you." I smile.

"really!" Aaron shouts a large goofy smile on his face.

"yes really." I giggle.

He hugs me tightly.

"now come on. I need to be getting home. Mom will be getting worried."

Aaron walks me home and I can't help but smile seeing him, my best friend so happy.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I say and give Aaron a quick hug

"See you tomorrow" Aaron smiles before walking off.

"Alphino! Welcome home!" A man's voice...

I-is that... Dad?

"Dad?" I say looking up to the house.

Mom's arm is around dad's waist, it reminds me of when I was a kid.

Is mom wearing her wedding ring again???

I run up to them and hug them both "You're both here!" I shout as tears of happiness stream down my face.

"Yup, and Alphino. Once my things get moved back in, you will have both of your parents again." Dad smiles.

"You guys are getting back together?" I ask.

Mom nods "we actually only were separated, we never got a divorce"

I smile brightly.

Dad kisses mom on the cheek and mom smiles sheepishly.

"For my birthday even!" I giggle.

My birthday is only in a few days, and for the first time in years, I will have both of my parents at my birthday.

"yup. Wanna go make the inventions your mom was telling me about for your party at the park?" Dad asks.

I nod.

The rest of the night goes quickly and by the next day I wake with a large smile on my face.

My life is finally, finally going in a good direction.

In fact, mom even let me invite the Odison's, Kacey, Vince, and Aaron! So, that means that for people coming; Nera, Kacey, Daniel, Zane, Vlad, Vince, Aaron, and a few girls I know from my classes!

I take my inventations and hurry to school.

"Hey Alphino why are you so happy?" Aaron asks.

I giggle and put one of the invites in his palm.

He opens it and looks at it.

"Your mom is letting this happen?" Aaron asks.

"Yup! Oh ya, also dad came home and my parents are getting back together"

"What?"

"Yeah, actually my dad is why my mom didn't chase you down the street yesterday" I giggle

"wait your parents saw that?"

I nod.

"I'd like them to accept you as my best friend who is going to take me to prom kinda thing you know, it would be nice" I blush slightly

"Yeah it would" Aaron smiles.

The bell rings and Aaron kisses me on the forehead "See you soon my stupid potato"

"see you soon CT" I call after him.

Aaron looks back with a small smile and a slight nod.

I make sure to put the letters on everyone's desks. Vince, Zane, Evan, Lucinda, Crystal, and Daniel I give to one for Daniel and one for Vlad.

"Hey! Alphino~Chan! You invited me to your party" A girl aroundy age with strawberry-blonde hair and hot pink eyes, black cat ears with a pink bow that stands out against her already slightly pink hair. She has a black cat tail.

"Hey Lenia~Chan..." I say, I don't know anything about this Meif-wa aside from she is Kawaii and likes cute things.

"So, you invited me to your birthday?"

Gosh darnit! I probably put the invite for Lucinda on Lenia~Chan's desk...

"Yup!" I say with a kind smile.

"Aww thank you so much Alphino~Chan!!! I'm not really popular so I don't get invited to much, but this... Thank you so much Alphino~Chan it means a lot to me!" Lenia~Chan smiles.

The existence on her face brings a smile to my own.

"I hope you can make it" I smile and hurry off.

Today has been a wild day, but I'm just happy that I'll be going home to my parents.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home" I call throughout the house.

Mom hurries to meet me "Hi there pumpkin!"

"Hi mom"

"So darling, we have someone we want you to meet" Mom says and puts a hand behind my back.

We walk into the living room. Next to dad sits a woman probably a few years older than me. She has brown hair that fades to blonde and brown eyes.

When seeing me, she stands up and holds her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Melody" She smiles.

I take to cautiously "I'm Alphino" I cast her a soft smile.

"Darling, Melody is your older sister" Dad says.

"What?" I ask stepping back a step. "S-sister...?"

Dad nods "Yup. When your mom and I split up, Melody came with me and you went with your mom. It probably wasn't the best option due to the fact of you're only re-meeting her today"

"I haven't seen you in a while" Melody smiles

I have a vague memory of having a sister but I thought that... I thought that was my imagination.

"Y-yeah" I smile.

"S-so you remember me?" Melody asks.

I nod "yes but no" I confess.

Melody smiles and hugs me "I missed you little sis"

<A/N sorry for the short chapter loves, I've been trying to get another chapter out soon. I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night!!! See you next chapter!>