Meeting CT

Aaron wraps me in his arms "I've never been a social person Bleu. You know this. You know aside from you I don't have any friends. I'm all alone... And I guess the reason for that is because... I-my parents never taught me how to have a regular friendship with someone, so it was much easier to talk to Bleu then Alphino" Aaron explains.

Tears stream down my face "You called me annoying..."

"Your the one who kinda blamed me for the fight I was in and got thrown into the window."

"W-what? CT... I never blamed you. At the time I didn't even know you were the Alpha... I was just trying to help you. I never thought that... That you would think I blamed you for that. I-if it came out that way I'm sorry... I was just trying to... I was just trying to help..." I sob trying to make even the smallest bit of sense.

"Shh. It's okay. It's alright Bleu. I'm here. Your CT is here." Aaron gently pets my hair.

"I-I'm so sorry Aaron." I take a second to recompose myself. I look up at him "I really am annoying aren't I?"

"No... Your not. You never where. If anything my constant pushing you away should have been annoying." Aaron sighs.

"Aaron. D-do you think we could start over?" I ask

Aaron nods. "How exactly?"

"Let go of me first."

"oh sorry." Aaron let's go and backs up a step.

"H-hi. I'm Alphino, The mystery girl behind the door, and your healer Bleu." I reach out my hand with a small smile.

"I'm Aaron. The mystery guy behind the door, and the person you get dragged into dungeons and caves with aka CT" Aaron takes my hand with a nervous smile.

I giggle "Now this is how I expected us to meet."

"Expected?"

"Yes. Expected." My giggle becomes a slight laugh.

Aaron laughs "Well, lunch is still going on. Do you want to go?"

"Meh. I kinda just want to stay with my best friend."

"We can find a table together." Aaron smiles.

"okayyyy fine." I try to force down my laughs.

"Rawr." Aaron smiles.

"Meow." I giggle.

Aaron takes my wrist "Comeon! I've always wanted to get to know the real you behind the phone." He drags me to the cafeteria.

"Aaron. Let go of me. I'm following you" I blush slightly.

"Bleu..."

"Aaron! Let go!" I whine slightly.

He does. "Sorry"

"It's okay. Oh! There's my not-alone buddy Vincent!" I now wrap my hand around Aaron's wrist and pull him to Vince.

"Hey Vince!" I say a huge smile is shown on my face.

"Hey Allie. Who's this?" Vince asks.

I forgot Vince has always wanted me to get to know more guys in order to find "the one".

"This is-" Shoot! I've complained to Vince about Aaron before. "Aaron."

Shock is plainly shown on Vince's face as he looks between Aaron and I. "Him. Your with him." Vince's tone gets hostile.

"W-we sorted out differences. It turns out he's been my online best friend for years." I look at Aaron who seems really uncomfortable now. "Sorry for bothering you Vince. We should get going now." I take the chance and get outta dodge.