The Ultima Curse

"So before we start Alphino. This curse does run in your veins. Your mom has seen evidence of it." Dad explains.

I nod.

"How much do you know about warewolves?"

"Not much. I'm in the class but I don't know that much about them."

"Okay, so you probably don't know about the line of Ultimas do you?"

I shake my head "I don't."

Dad let's out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm going to go check on dinner." Mom gets up and leaves the room.

"The curse of the Ultima, let me just start from the beginning.
It happened thousands and thousands of years ago. There was a man who was dearly in love with his wife. So much that he would do anything for her... And she loved him just the same. They live together happily for many, many years. But then one day, his wife fell deathly ill... The man was heartbroken. He couldn't live without his love. So, out of desperation, he made a pact with a demon during a blood moon. The pact would allow his wife to come back from the dead. However, the pact required the sacrifice of a living creature. To which, the man chose a wolf. The God of Wolves found out. Furious, the wolf god cursed the man to forever walk on Earth as not a human, but a monster - part man, part wolf. When he returned to his village he was sworn People rejected the beast he had become. He was banished to the depths of the woods where he would stay for years. The man grew lonely and wondered back to the village. It was there he realized his curse was not that he was a hideous monster. But, that he was cursed to turn other humans into half human, half wolves. Driven by his loneliness, He transformed the entire village into werewolves. This was the first pack of werewolves ever to roam the Earth, and he was their leader. A monster driven mad by his loneliness. The other werewolves feared him and his power, and that was the story of the first werewolf. They call his bloodline the Ultima."

How did he say that so fast?

"This relates to us how?" I ask.

"The Moonstone family. Is the Ultima bloodline."

"W-w-wait w-what?"

"Alphino. The Ultima warewolf blood runs in your veins."

"that is just some old myth... Right?" I ask my voice shaking

Dad sighs and looks down. "It's not just some old myth Alphino."

I let out a small chuckle "I'm gonna go help mom out with dinner."

Dad stands to object but decides against it and sits back down. "Alright."

I'm not actually going to go help mom with food. When it was just the two of us, mom told me to use that as an excuse in order to get out of the stressful conversation that would be had due to whatever dad said he wanted me to know.

"Hey mom? Is there anything I can do to help?" I ask.

Mom shakes her head "Head up to your room. It got too weird?" Mom whispers

I nod.

I hurry up to my room since I really don't want to have to go back to dad.

"Hey CT?"

"Yes Bleu?"

"NVM, it's nothing."

If what dad told me is true then I can't risk telling anyone about it. That could get my family in a lot of trouble. Especially if I ever meet CT in real life.

"You can tell me anything Bleu. You know that right?"

I sigh "Yes. I know that... But dad's home. For the first time in years."

"What? Your dad is there?"

"Yes."

A pause before he responds.

"I wish I could help you Bleu."

After that day, I haven't felt the same. I've felt, different. Not normal. I resume going to classes like normal, getting bullied by Aaron, and talking to CT, and the guy in the side room of the music room. All of this is stuff I've grown used to. But since dad told me about the Ultima curse, I guess I've started to believe him.

"Get out of my face kid. I don't want to deal with you right now." Aaron growls.

I nod. Remaining silent is the way to make it so I don't get yelled at by him, so I just walk away.

I don't know where I'm going, but I somehow end up at the music room.

"Hey mystery dude?" I say with a small chuckle.

"Go away. I don't want to talk right now."

"oh... Okay. Would you mind if I sit here then?"

"go ahead."

I sit down and decide to text CT. I don't know if he will respond since the no phone rule though.

"Hey CT? Have you ever been bullied?"

A ding comes through the door. The guy must be talking to someone.

"Actually yes. Why is someone bullying you?"

My phone dings.

"I-I think so..."

His phone dings.

"Who do I need to hurt?"

My phone dings.

"CT. Don't hurt anyone please."

Another ding.

CT isn't responding. The mystery guy knocks lightly. I wonder if he was just shifting.

"Did you hear that?"

My phone dings.

"Hear what?"

Another ding on the other side. Another knock. This time louder.

"The knocking. Did you hear it?"

My phone dings.

"The knocking? How? We aren't in the same school."

His phone dings.

"Bleu. I think your the person behind the door."

My phone dings.

"No. You can't be."

His phone dings.

"One last test. You knock four times, and I will knock three."

My phone dings.

"okay..."

I knock once. Twice. Three times. Four times.

A knock comes back. One. Two. Three.

"CT... You are the one on the other side of the door..."

His phone dings.

"I'm going to open the door..."

"Wait! W-what if you don't like me!"

"Your Bleu. Why wouldn't I like you?" he responds.

"F-fine..." My hands shake. I never thought this day would come so soon. I didn't even know that he went to my school.

He takes a deep breath before opening the door.

My lip curls "No. It can't be you. You can't be CT." Aaron.

"Alphino... Your Bleu?" Aaron asks.

"Yes! I'm Bleu. And you the person who has been bullying me and making me hate coming to school is my best friend in the world! Great. I can't believe this." I snarrl.

"I-I'm sorry. Bleu... I'm sorry"

"Do you think sorry will make up for what you've done to me!?"

"Alphino. Your my healer. My Bleu..." Aaron says, his voice shaking.

"And your my Bully and my best friend." My voice quivers in fear of what's going to happen.