Aaron...

Aaron's POV

I wake up before my alarm goes off so I turn it off.

I tap my phone waiting for an "I'm awake" text from Alphino. Though she hasn't texted me over Spring break...

I'm really worried about her. She seems to be going more distant...

I'm graduating this year, and Alphino is going to be needing someone by her side. Though that most likely won't be able to be me.

"Hey Bleu. How are you doing?" I send and pull on the school's shirt.

She isn't just my best friend. She... I love her as more than just a friend.

Ya sure I mean I thought she was annoying as heck before I got to know her, but Bleu was always the one person I've been in love with, and Alphino though she's shorter than I was expecting, she's beautiful, and kind, and overall... Amazing.

But the tension between Alphino and Daniel... A-are they dating?

N-no that can't be it. I'm just looking too much into it.

"HI CT! I'm doing okay, I'm actually feeling better, and well I'm looking forward to seeing everyone back at school today. How are you doing?"

I practically tackle my phone and read it.

My face lights up seeing she's doing better.

"I'm glad you've been doing better, I've been worried, you never go this long without talking to me. Seeing you texted, that right there brightened my day"

Every text I send I come closer to wanting her to b know how I feel to have the woman I'm in love with know that I only have eyes for her.

"My stupid potato" the nickname I gave her a few years ago.

I smile and finish getting dressed.

"Oh no! I was worrying you? I'm so sorry if I had known I would have texted daily."

That's Alphino for you. Considerate and kind.

"don't feel that way, I was just worried. It's alright, you don't have to do that for me."

"but I want to"

"stubborn aren't you?"

"Yup!"

I chuckle and sigh.

I finish getting dressed.

I slide my phone into my pocket and go to the kitchen. I get some cereal and quickly eat it.

"that isn't bad is it?"

"nope, I think it's cute."

"c-cute???"

"yup."

I didn't mean to put that, but it's too late to take it back.

I mean I do think Alphino is cute, as well as gorgeous and stunning but I don't want to overwhelm her.

I grab my bag and head outside.

"Hey, mom isn't home rn. Would you want to walk me to school?"

"of course. Why tho?"

"There are a few girls that like to bug me... A lot while I'm walking. Just meet me at my house okay?"

"sure. Anything for you Bleu"

"thank you Aaron"

I run a hand through my hair and go to Alphino.