Sir Daniel

I wake up to see a open feild. With a giant tree that I don't recognize in the very center.

The temperature is probably about 70 degrees Fahrenheit so not too hot or too cold.

I feel the warmth on my face from the sun. It's comforting and I smile.

At first I believe I'm alone... Until I hear something from behind the tree.

"W-who's there" I call my voice quivers.

"T-that voice..."

Daniel?

"Lady Alphino? Is that you?" He asks.

I go around the tree.

It looks like Daniel, but he's taller, and wearing a full set of armor.

When he sees me he drops to one knee "Lady Alphino. How are you here m'lord?" Daniel asks.

"What on Earth are you talking about Daniel?" I ask

He stands "M'lord, you got out of the Elizane dimension didn't you? Thank Lady Elizane that your safe. I was so conserned about-"

"Daniel. What are you talking about?"

"Lady Alphino, how long has-"

"Why do you keep calling me that!"

"M'lord. Your the lord of Phoenix Drop. Did something happen?"

"Daniel. Your making no sense. I'm not a lord and why are you dressed this way?"

"Wait.. So who are you?"

"I'm Alphino Moonstone, a freshman at Phoenix High school. Your a sophomore at the same place." I explain.

"I've never heard of that place."

I think back.

He said something about the Elizane dimension... Does that mean there is multiple... That doesn't make sense.

"Daniel... You were talking about Lady Elizane's dimension... Does that mean there are multiple?"

"Yes. You of all people should know this m'lord."

"Okay stop calling me that. Daniel, I think we aren't who we think each other are. You think I'm some lord and well my Daniel is a sophomore at my school. Obviously something happened and our dimensions somehow crossed over."

Daniel nods "So your not my lord?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint, but nope."

"So that means my Alphino might not be safe?"

"I don't know. I don't know too much about dimensions and time travel or anything like that, so I honestly have no clue."

Daniel sighs "Understandable. You remind me a lot of her. Kind and considerate... Absolutely stunning-"

"S-s-stunning?" I ask

Daniel blushes "Well yeah... I don't know what type of your relationship is with your Daniel, but I'm my Alphino's guardsman. We went into the Elizane dimension. The portal home opened, and someone needed to stay, to keep the others safe... I stayed back and well, yeah..." Daniel explains.

"Yikes that... I'm sorry"

"I-I would do anything for m'lord." Daniel smiles.

"Why do-"

Daniel chuckles "I bound my blade to her."

"Why though? What made your me so special that you risked your life for her?"

Daniel's smile falters "Well Alphino..." He takes a deep breath "I love her."

My shock must be plainly shown on my face.

"Let me guess by your look. Your Daniel is heroic somewhat self absorbed, and so charming that all girls fall for him, but he is single and never has shown interest in them, because he seems to like one person in particular who doesn't seem to be available because she doesn't want to be in a relationship or at least that's what it seems like? Cuz that's... The way I am."

"Waut so your saying you like your version of me, and so that means my you might like me too?" I ask

"It is very possible."

Daniel-has always been oh Lady Elizane this wow...

"You alright m'lady?" Daniel asks.

"so pretty much what's going on is your stuck in the Elizane dimension while your friends including me went back?" I ask avoiding his question.

He nods.

"Time in the Elizane dimension is one minute there is equal to one year here. Is that the same for you?"

He nods.

"Do you know how many minutes have gone by since you've been in there?"

"fifteen."

Mother of Lady Elizane! Fifteen years!?!? That means the world he remembers.... Oh no...

"Let's stop talking about me, let's talk about you. My Alphino doesn't know her past so maybe somehow you could help her." Daniel explains sitting down.

"Well it's just my mom dad and I. My dad well my mom kicked him out for my family's safety. I'm fourteen turning fifteen this year, I was home schooled from when I was..." Fourth grade, I'm in ninth now, so. "I started homeschooling when I was nine."

"What is the difference in your world between homeschooling and regular schooling?"

"Well we have school's you travel to from your home daily, in which you get knowledge and stuff then return home. Homeschooling is doing all the learning at home instead of at school."

Daniel scratchs the side of his face nervously. "So like the guard academy?"

"I guess?"

"Well you leave to the academy and you don't return home to your parents unless you have the opportunity of visitation or if you're stationed in that town or village."

"Sounds more like college then buy yeah I can see where your coming from with comparing the two."

A blinding light fills the area as well as a gentle bell sound. A slight breeze flicks my hair off my shoulders.

"Daniel what's going on?"

"I believe this is our fairwell m'lady."

"No I can't leave you. I need to find a way to get you out"

"It's alright, people from where I am will always come for me" Daniel gives me a small smile.

I nod "Okay... I would love to see you again"

"Agreed, but you aren't in my dimension so chances are we can't see each other again."

A tear slides down my face "Goodbye then Daniel. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too m'lady."

And with that everything fades to darkness.

I roll over in my bed not wanting to be awake now.

<A/N I do hope you enjoyed today's chapter because there is a new book coming out in actually a few minutes that is in line with Sir Daniel, Lord Alphino and it dives deeper into the mysteries of Lady Elizane. This book will be called "Phoenix Drop" so I hope you enjoy and that your on the lookout for the new book! Thank you for reading>