Heyyy!!!
Please don not forget to vote,comment and share...
All that good stuff...
So enjoy ...

  Chapter 2

Beep! Beep!! Beep!!!
I am woken up by the sound of my alarm.
I sigh going into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I look at my mirror seeing a dull reflection of myself, a sad reflection devoid of life. My blonde hair in a ponytail, my prominent blue eyes have all become boring, yet my pale skin still youthful and smooth.

I miss those moments when all I had to worry about was how to finish my projects before due date, what to eat for dinner, what to wear for a date. Now all I worry about are bills, getting to work on time and Max. When did my life turn to shit? When my parents died as I recall.

Memories of that night still haunt me regularly, I barely sleep because of it. I had just gotten back from a friends, Max was with Ben that night. Mom and Dad had finally decided to have that date night which had taken forever to be planned.
Max and I had to leave these two lovebirds to enjoy the special moment, I remember how dad had cooked all of mom's favorite dishes, he was so happy that they got to finally have time together.

I remember going home that night to surprise them with a gift but found their lifeless bodies in pool of blood, those are moments you wished never happened but here I was looking at them motionless in disbelief. It was a home invasion but the weird part, was that nothing was taken and I happened to be the one who found them dead. I remember being in shock, I couldnt move, scream or even cry, I was just there looking at my parents dead on the floor.

After months of therapy, I finally grieved my parents death, I came back home from school that day crying until I couldnt anymore. I was glad that Max didnt see them that day for I wouldnt have forgiven myself.
After washing my face, I changed into a pair of leggings with a sports bra, wearing my black hoodie over it, I wore my black sneakers, heading out of my room to wake up Max.

My day was pretty much the same as any other day, except today I had to start re-applying into Monash University, getting my courses together and my focus. I dont know how I felt about going back there, I didn't want people looking at me with pitiful eyes, and asking questions. At the same time, I wanted to see my friends, I eventually detached myself from everyone after my parents were killed.

I tend to push people away when I am going through shit, I guess I don't do it intentionally.

I stepped out of the gym after my shift, deciding to walk instead of driving, I loved the weather in Melbourne, I have lived there my entire life and I really cant imagine living anywhere else.
When I got to Mars and Bans, I started my shift, Mason my work buddy wasn't on the night shift today and it sucked, he was the only one I got along with here.

"Sam, attend to table six, right now and stop being sluggish"!! Derrick shouted.

I really hated Derrick, he was a dick of a manager and annoying as hell, he always complained about everything I did, nothing was ever good enough, I wonder sometimes why he had not fired me yet, maybe out of pity I guess. I turned and headed to table six.

"Hi, I am Sam and I will be your waiter tonight" putting on my award winning mannequin smile. My customer was dressed in an expensive looking suit, with his hair gelled to the back. He was incredibly tall and thin.
"Sam", he called, "you look better than the last time I saw you"

"Do I know you"? I asked standing on guard.
"No, but I know you", he responded.
I wasn't really in the mood for this, I was tired and wanted to go home, so Max and I could binge watch Rick and Morty while stuffing our faces with junk food.

"Is this a joke?", I asked.

"Does it look like I am joking Sam, sit down, we need to talk", he commanded.

"Okay, dont tell me what to do"I retorted. The next words that came out from his mouth was what I never envisaged I would hear.

" I know exactly what happened to your parents that night"