I was dressed already in a short silver dress that had my back on full display, my hair is neatly curled. My make up is simple and I'm wearing my favorite stiletto heels. When I'm satisfied with the way I look, I start gathering my keys, and purse when my phone starts to ring.

 When I'm satisfied with the way I look, I start gathering my keys, and purse when my phone starts to ring

"Sam, I'm here. You better be ready". Mason says with a grunt

"I'm coming, I'm just grabbing my keys". I invited Mason to the club with me. I actually haven't been to the club in so long and after the week I've had, a couple of drinks wouldn't hurt. Mason actually needed the night out also, he and Selena broke up, she apparently wasn't ready for something so serious.

"You look so hot Sam". He says. He's dressed in a white shirt and a black leather jacket along with a black pair jeans and white sneakers. I haven't seen Mason dressed like this before, he's usually just in a hoodie.

"You don't look so bad yourself". I smile.

"I am so ready for this night, I need to get really drunk and forget about Selena". He says.

When we arrive at the club, there are already so many people here, I honestly didn't know what I was expecting. Just being in such a crowded space gives me so much anxiety.

"You're so not going anywhere, we're going to have a lot of drinks, dance all night and have a good time". Mason says as if noticing my apprehensiveness.

"Fine, let's do this" I say with fake enthusiasm.

After a few shots, I'm currently on the dance floor, swaying my hips to the music, without a care in the world, when suddenly I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Mind if I dance with you?"

"Kaydennnn!" I say overly excited, this is what a couple of shots do to me, I'm carefree and I'm loving it.

"Someone's happy to see me". He says with a raised brow and a smirk

"Not really, it's just nice to see someone familiar, my friend ditched me to talk to a girl, and I guess I should be mad considering the face that he promised to stay with me all night, okay I'm talking too much so I'm just going to head over to the bar". I finish

"I'd really like that" he says smiling

"So what's your story?, where are you from?", Kayden asks as we settle down at the bar

"What, just because we're having drinks, you think you're obligated to ask me stuff?", I ask with raised brows.

"Ohh spicy, just how I like them"

"So what's your story?" I ask him. He raises an eyebrow, "I don't think that's how it works" he says

"What do you want to know?", I ask. I had taken a few more drinks and I was really open for conversations at this point.

"How come I hadn't seen you in school before?"

"That's because I had things going on, so school had to be suspended for a while".

"Things like what?", he asks

"Haha I'm not that drunk"

After a couple more drinks we were both really drunk and we talked about everything, well he did most of the talking. He apparently had two sisters and his dad is some big shot tech guy. He wants to be a photographer but his dad wants him to take over the family business.

"So you're just a regular rich guy with regular rich people problems" I say smiling

"Oh, I wish it were that simple" Kayden says sipping his drink.

"Something tells me there's more to that statement but I'd really love to go back to the dance". I stay standing up. "You coming?"

Thanks for reading!! Please like and share✨