The headache, the nauseous feeling and the sensitivity to light are exactly why I hated drinking, I would always say I was never drinking again during a hangover but it never lasted. My head was spinning and I hated the horrible taste in my mouth. This is what I get for drinking so much on a school night, I got up to take a shower and get dressed, I wasn't even up for anything fancy. I decided on a pair of pale blue jeans, a grey crop top and a hoodie with my white sneakers. I was already late for my class so i just grabbed my bag and headed to school.

I arrive at school and headed straight to my locker and then I spot Kayden approaching me, he was wearing black jeans that were ripped at the knees, a black t-shirt and a flannel shirt over it, his hair was neatly styled.

Okay I take back what I said about him not being all that attractive, he suddenly looked way more appealing than before, I don't know if it's the leftover alcohol in my system

"You feeling okay?" He asked as he got to my locker. After we danced last night, I was already too drunk to stay any longer, he apparently didn't get remotely drunk. He got a cab for us and followed me home and waited till I got in before he left, this was of course after Mason had left me with some girl.

"Not really, but thanks for yesterday" I respond

"It's no problem, anyways I wanted to ask if you were up for a movie at my place tonight"

"Oh I can't tonight, I already had plans" I said. He looked at me like I had just stolen his last dollar. "It's with my brother, I promised him quality time tonight"

"That's fine, he could come too. I'd love to meet him plus my sisters would be home too, it'd be fun"

"Ehh okay"

"Alright, I'll text you the address, I have to get to class, I'll see you later" and with that he was gone. What did I just agree to? I didn't want just anyone knowing Max because he got attached too easily and I just agreed to bring him along for movie night. It's just movie, I mean what could go wrong?

KAYDEN'S POV

I couldn't really concentrate in class anymore, I was pretty excited about tonight. Sam was beautiful and funny, she didn't talk much about herself. Last night at the club, I had tried to get her to talk about her family but she just wouldn't. She intrigued me, she wasn't easy to read and that was probably why I wanted more time with her; even if her brother was going to be there, it didn't matter.

After my class was over, I texted Sam my address and headed home. My parents were going to be out for dinner tonight and that was a relief, I didn't want them making Sam uncomfortable with their silly questions. My dad was never home and even when he was, we didn't have much to say to each other, we've never had a close relationship with each other because he always tried to tell me what to do with my life. We had gotten in a fight last night that's why I ended up at the club, he had wanted me to go on a date with his friend Miller's daughter. Riley Malpas was a nice girl, she was smart and pretty but we had nothing to talk about and I didn't even know how to keep up a conversation with her.

I tried not to think about all that and get ready for movie night. I was grateful that it was Friday and I could finally enjoy the weekend. It was currently 6:30, the snacks were ready, my sisters Kianna and Kara were back from shopping already. (Yes my mother thought it'd be a great idea if all of our names started with a K.)

"Why exactly did you want us to be home with you for movie night again?" Kara asked. Kara was the youngest and she was my right hand man, she would always cover for me when i was going to be out all night and I didn't want my parents finding out. I had told them to cancel their plans cause I wanted this to feel really casual instead of a date.

"I'm paying you guys 100$ for cancelling plans, no questions please" I responded.

The doorbell rings and Kianna runs to open the door, she had been curious to see how Sam looked like. I was nervous and I had no idea why.