"The Isle..." Part III...

"The Isle..."

PG 13

Summary: What "Riverdale" did to "Archie and Jughead" and "Betty and Veronica", I'm doin' to "Gilligan's Isle" ...

Disclaimer: All characters of Gilligan's Isle remain property of that series...Any resemblance of fictional characters to those living or dead is purely coincidental...

Part III...

"So you have a boat...?" the heavy-set mustachioed man named as "Steve" eagerly addressed Gilligan as he and Karen, leaning on each other to use their respective good legs, walked beside him on the way back to the Minnow.

"Yeah, the Minnow, but she took a bad pounding in some storms coming here and we took some big holes getting through the shoals and reef here." Gilligan sighed. "But at least we're all alive..." he brightened. "And maybe the Professor can fix our radio...Say, is your plane here? Maybe we could get spare parts."

"Nah..." Karen shook head. "That's two or was it, three...? Mostly deserted islands back. We sailed here on some of the mad billionaire who hunted us' motorboats. Obviously they didn't have much poop to them. And no radios on them."

"Wow..." Gilligan stared. "This guy actually hunted people?"

"He and a few very rich friends, yeah..." Steve noted. "And it was a shame, at first he seemed a really nice guy...And you know, his taste in wives was not what you'd expect...Take that guy Trump or the other one, Crumpt, for instance...Say did either actually run for President? That must have been a joke..." he grinned.

"Trump went to prison for fraud...Mr. Crumpt is running and he may win the nomination...Somehow...If he manages to get back home. He's here." Gilligan told them to stunned surprise.

"Here?" Karen stared... "He finally had to flee the cops too?"

"No, he and his wife took our charter...Kinda strange...He came up in his limo just before we were gonna do our last sail and came on board. His wife too. Seemed a little odd..." Gilligan shook head.

Though very well planned...More so on Jonas' and the Agency's part than Crumpt's. Right down to the stoolie Russian contact and the arranged isolated key meeting with Putinsky's agents.

"Ya think? The guy's supposed to be a billionaire, though frankly I thought he was bankrupt ever since I saw himtrying to shill his brands of salsa, t-shirts, and window cleaner on Letterman, right after Trump did his dance there. God, I'd thought Letterman mocked Trump but Crumpt...What a clown. But he's still trying to get the nomination?" Karen stared.

"They say he'll get it...If he gets back alive, of course." Gilligan noted, innocently.

"Well, they do say he'll 'Make America 1925 Again'." Steve nodded. "That appeals to a lot of the Republican/Klan Party since the Dixiecrats took over in their plot to use Lincoln's party to turn things back to 1860."

"He says, there's no 'they'." Karen fumed. "And he's in league with the Russians."

"Karen's a Bernie supporter." Steve explained. "They see conspiracies everywhere."

Well this one's right...Gilligan thought. And I got the confessions from captured Russian agents to prove it, if those could ever see the light of day...

"But why did you leave the other island, once you..."

"...Killed, beheaded, peed on...That guy and his rich friends." Karen noted.

"...He didn't have anything but those motorboats?" Gilligan asked, carefully.

"Oh, he had a helicopter...But Owen, one of our dumbest dumbasses crashed it." Karen frowned.