"The Isle..." Part VI...

"The Isle..."

PG 13

Summary: What "Riverdale" did to "Archie and Jughead" and "Betty and Veronica", I'm doin' to "Gilligan's Isle" ...

Disclaimer: All characters of Gilligan's Isle remain property of that series...Any resemblance of fictional characters to those living or dead is purely coincidental...

Part VI...

"Well, if you two would excuse me..." the Professor began...The Skipper and Mrs. Crumpt eyeing him as he stood up.

"You is going to explore? May I come?" Mrs. Crumpt, eagerly.

"Well, I think I should see if Gilligan and the ladies are all right and begin to do my own survey on the flora and fauna here...But perhaps you should..."

"Fred will be out for hours...Please? I needs to get off this boat and stretch my legs." Lovely, pleading tone that suggested her desperation.

Hmmn...Do I sense Romance in the air? The Skipper thought. Nice...Especially since a happy ending for her would make me feel a little better about having to extreme prejudice the husband.

"Probably a good idea to get some exercise. I'll go after you two or Gilligan come back." the Skipper noted. "Just take care and don't go into the woods or jungle till we have a proper team together. Don't know what's in there."

"Perhaps Starbucks?" Lovely, light accent. "That is joke, fellas. I am not so clueless as I seem on TV standing by Fred. I even know how to clean, Skipper. Which share I will do on return."

"Well, given we have no idea if this island's inhabited..." the Professor smiled kindly. The Skipper likewise smiling.

Oh, Lord...I could be so happy with either one if you would just finally let It croke from pills, heart, stroke...Wild animal...Fan learning he is not actually welcome as free guest at Its golf club resort...Lovely thought, smiling back at both, pleasantly.

...

"So your show was canceled...?" Gilligan, trying to saw through the straps binding Steve and Karen's damaged legs, with Ginger's seashell, asked Karen and Ginger, the two having finally both exhausted themselves sufficiently to calm and heeded Mary's pleas to Jesus for poor battered Steve who'd been taking the brunt of their mutual blows...On top of his badly injured leg. "Too bad, I'd've loved a 'Buffy' sequel. But didn't Ms. Gellar...?"

"She wanted to be a stayhome mom...There was some bad feeling with rest of the old cast and crew over her ending the series..." Karen shrugged.

"Yeah, just before...Joss told me...He'd've incorporated the whole new path for the Slayer idea I mentioned along with Buffy and Spike's past life." Ginger, glare at Karen.

"And yet he sold out to Disney..." Karen sneered.

"You didn't have a prob working for the Mouse. I guess a little cash and power trumps principle." Ginger noted, sniffing.

"I was subverting the fascist regime from within..." Karen insisted, angrily.

"Ladies..." Gilligan, soothingly. "Please, no more...At least till we can cut me loose." Steve begged.

"After 'Buffy, the Next Generation', I woulda had a shot at Star Wars...I coulda saved the franchise!" Karen, sighing. "'Star Trek:Dump the Reboot ' with Kirk and Spock deciding Vulcan matters as much as Earth and going back to restore the old timeline."

"Wow." Gilligan noted.

I really need to her back to civilization and maybe see her reinstalled as head of production at Disney. I think I had enough on the current guy already to get him to retire early, just hadn't found the right replacement.