"The Isle..." Part V...

"The Isle..."

PG 13

Summary: What "Riverdale" did to "Archie and Jughead" and "Betty and Veronica", I'm doin' to "Gilligan's Isle" ...

Disclaimer: All characters of Gilligan's Isle remain property of that series...Any resemblance of fictional characters to those living or dead is purely coincidental...

Part V...

Igor, still shaking box of grain as he crept along the jungle path from the elevator...Regarding cell phone to view different camera shots as he moved.

"Amelia...Amelia? Come on, honey. Igor wants to bring you back to your own body...It's fine still."

Hmmn...He eyed a shot of the group on the beach...Ginger Grant again...And that young guy he'd spotted earlier...Another girl...Ohhh...Karen and Steve? Wow, still alive? Nice job, guys.

You mighta thought about poor Amelia if you were out and about...

Oh, Lord...Tell me they couldnta eaten her? Oh...No...

"Amelia?!" louder hiss... "Aw, honey, c'mon. The launch's in two days. Dr. B's not experimenting on people now."

"Ameliaaaa..." Whoa...He eyed the screen.

Did Ms. Grant just assault Karen?

Oooh...Catfight. He settled down on a rock, eyeing screen.

...

"You, bitch from Hell!" Ginger cried, striking again at the woman who'd ruined her career.

"You spoiled, aging..." Karen, pausing, red-faced. Hands raised to cover face...

The others, particularly Steve, given his physically being bonded to Karen by straps made by her from some bamboo, shaken and upset...

Though at least the new guys could keep their distance, Steve thought as Ginger's blow struck him by accident.

"Sorry!" she cried. "Stop using that guy for a shield and face me...Karen! C'mon, director!" mockingly. "Get outta that chair! And on your feet!"

She is on...The others stared.

"Oh, great overacting, as always, Grant!" Karen cried. "I'm on my feet, idiot! And Steve's just getting in my way, as usual..."

Oh, way to hurt me... Steve sighed.

Groaning as he was shifted into the path of another blow...

"Please, stop in Jesus' name!" Mary Wholesomeby cried. "Gilligan? Stop them!"

"Yeah...Guys! You gotta stop this!" Gilligan moved between Karen/Steve and Ginger...

Ooof...He groaned, repressing his killer instincts to accept the blow...

"Oh, Gilligan!" Mary cried as he fell back.

Oh, these women must be Russian Communist lesbians to be able to knock a man down without prayer... I remember back home, when Uncle Henry used to invite me into the barn to see the animals which I thought strange cause it was our barn not his...And our animals were out to pasture...I would pray to Jesus, then knock him flat when I thought that Satan had possessed him as he came at me.

Not seeing in my childish instinct that a good Republican man has the perfect right to...

Gilligan, up again, managed to grab Ginger from behind, pulling her back.

Big girl...And she must've done some self-defensive martial arts...I recognize that last move.

Hey...The kid's stronger than I thought...Ginger thought as she struggled ...