•Chapter 7•

Niall turns around and I see his red, puffy eyes and wet cheeks. 'None of us made it to next round.

'But how is that possible??' I ask shocked.

'Eight names were called out, none of them were ours.' Harry sighs sad.

'There has to be something we can do right?' Cher says and starts to think.

'There is nothing you can do, sorry girls.' Liam says and sits down hopelessly with the other guys.

'This is unacceptable, you are too great!' I say lightly frustrated and storm back into the hall, where Simon is packing his last things. 'Simon?'

He looks up frightened for a second, before realising it's me. 'Samantha.'

'You are making the biggest mistake of your life. You're sending away Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn!' I take a few deep breaths to calm down. 'You can't do that, they're way too good.'

'Others were simple better.' he says stubborn.

'But-' I start.

 'They didn't make it. I have picked eight boys already.' He grabs the last papers and finally looks at me again.

'Can't you at least make a group of them?' leaves my mouth, without giving it much thought.

He gives me a questionable look. 'A group?'

'Yes, a group. You can also make one with the girls?' I say persistently. 

'Sounds interesting. Who would be in that group?' he asks in a curious voice.

'In the guy group, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik.'

 He nods. 'I got that. I meant the girl group.'

 'Right. Uhm..' My brains hurt from thinking. 'Sophia Wardman, Geneva Lane, Rebecca Creighton and Esther Campbell..?'

He only nods. 'We'll see.' He stands up and leaves the room.