•Chapter 78•

Unfortunately, the world continues with its business, and I'm back on the red carpet again, one month after Shawn and I broke up.

The breakup has done me really well, though. I've taken a step back from it all, and really used that time to reflect on everything that happened.

Shawn and I decided to stay friends, since we both didn't want to lose each other's friendship.

I pose for a long time, because every media outlet wants a picture of me post-breakup, and I'll give it to them.

I'm so nervous for today, because we're at the Grammy Awards, and I'm actually nominated a few times.

After all the posing, I finally head inside for the show.

***

'Give it up for Samantha with her hit single Bad blood!'

The music starts to play and I start to sing and dance at the same time. During the rap parts, I dance together with the other dancers.

'Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times. You and I.' I start to sing again, while staying in character for this song, which is quite difficult considering the fact that all I want to do is smile. ''Cause, baby, now we've got bad blood. You know it used to be mad love. So take a look what you've done. 'Cause, baby, now we've got bad blood, hey! Now we've got problems and I don't think we can solve 'em. You made a really deep cut and, baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!'

This song really brings me back to the time that I was so frustrated after my breakup with Niall. I just didn't understand why he did it. I still don't, and I never will know.

'Band-Aids don't fix bullet holes. You say sorry just for show. If you live like that, you live with ghosts. If you love like that, blood runs cooooooold.'

***

'And the winner for Song Of The Year is Samantha with Bad blood!'

My jaw drops in an instant. I get up, and walk up the stage. I give the host three kisses on the cheeks, before accepting my award. 'I mean, this is crazy! Thank you all so much for this fourth Grammy of the evening. This is incredible. I could not have done it without all the support of my lovely fans, and amazing friends and family. Thank you!'

I walk off the stage again. I JUST WON FOUR GRAMMYS. Not one, not two, not even three. Bloody FOUR Grammys. No one can ruin this night for me, honestly.

I turn around and meet someone's gorgeous, ocean blue eyes.

Niall.