•Chapter 61•

We're all backstage again, after that whole shaving foam prank.

Niall wants to give me a hug, but I take a step backwards. 'After you've showered.'

'Can I at least get a little kiss?' he asks, while making kissy faces.

I giggle and give him a quick kiss. I grab one of the towels and start to clean his face a bit more. 'Are you and Luke in a fight?'

'Why are you asking?' he asks.

'It just looks like it.' I say, focusing on cleaning his face.

'Every guy that flirts with my girl is no mate of mine.' he replies.

I look at him in a mix of confusion, surprise and astonishment. 'Luke wasn't flirting with me.'

'Are you kidding me?' he exclaims, and imitates Luke. 'I wouldn't want to make such a pretty face all dirty.'

'Are you jealous about Luke flirting with me?' I ask bewildered.

'Maybe.' he responds.

'You so are.' I say, and shake my head with a small chuckle. 'Honestly Niall, forget him. He's a nice guy and all, but he's not you. You are the one that I love.'

He nods softly and looks at his feet. 'I'm not the jealous type, but,' he says, but has trouble finding his words. 'I don't know.'

'It's all good, Niall, but next time talk to Luke instead of shoving a plate full of shaving foam in his face, because that was not okay.' I reply, trying to make eye-contact with him.

'I just got so angry and jealous. It happened before I realised it.'

I nod and give him a small smile. 'As long as you know that there is nothing to worry about when it comes to any other boy whatsoever. I'm yours. Or as you wrote it, I belong to you.'