•Chapter 52•

'This is a special night for a few people. Not only me, but also One Direction and Little Mix have released their album, and tonight we're going to celebrate that.' I say with a big grin. 'Boys, if you would please join me on the stage before the party starts.'

The boys join me one by one, and everyone that got invited is cheering. 

'We're so proud to announce that the boys and I will merge our tours and tour around the world together in 2014.' I say happily, and everyone in the room reacts excited.

'Time to party!' Louis shouts in the microphone, before running off the stage.

***

'Go Louis, Go Louis, Go Louis, Go Louis.' We all cheer, as Louis takes the dance floor. I don't know what he's doing, but I'm sure he thinks it's dancing.

Niall joins him with his Irish dancing, and soon Liam has joined with his dance.

'Go lads, Go lads, Go lads, Go lads.' we now cheer, and even Harry has joined them now.

Zayn stands next to me. 'They're absolutely nuts.'

'Go join them.' I suggest.

'Don't you know me at all?' he exclaims, and I laugh.

Once the boys are done with their dance breakdown, I get myself a glass of soda, before returning to Niall. I pull him closer to me and bring my mouth to his ear. 'Do you know what we should do?'

He laughs, and lays his hands on my waist. 'Why don't you tell me?'

'We should visit my parents!' I shout excitedly, and he immediately pulls his head away from mine.

'I'm deaf now.' he say, while rubbing his ear.

'Oops.' I reply. 'Sorry.'

He kisses the top of my head. 'It's okay babe, and you know what? Sure. Let's visit your parent before going on tour.'