•Chapter 84•

'Sam, will you marry me?'

My eyes grow big. He's proposing! He wants to get married!

I blink a few times, realising that I haven't answered at all. I look at him, and smile bright. 'Yes.'

He breathes relieved. 'It's time to finally replace the promise ring.' he says happily. He pulls the other ring off my left ring finger, and puts the other beautiful engagement ring on it. He gets up, pulls me closer and kisses me intensely on the lips.

I love this guy so incredibly much. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else, but him.

When I pull back from the kiss, I stroke a stand of his hair. 'I love you.'

'I love you too princess.' he says with the biggest smile I have ever seen, and pulls me in a tight hug. 'Do you know what date it is?'

'No?' I say confused.

'The fifteenth of October.' he replies.

'Our first anniversary.' I say, while remembering our very first date, and all our anniversaries after that. My smile widens, and I look at the ring. It's absolutely gorgeous, and it matches with the necklace that he got me for my birthday years ago.

It's rose gold, with a heart-shaped diamond with two butterflies next to it.

'Maybe I'm getting too excited about us being engaged, but I already have the perfect date

'Maybe I'm getting too excited about us being engaged, but I already have the perfect date.' Niall says all of a sudden.

'You got me curious now.' I respond, and look back at him again.

He looks back at me. 'The twenty-second of July 2017.'

'That's the perfect date.' I say, as I remember that Niall and I met on the twenty-second of July 2010. Who would've thought that seven years later, we are getting married.