•Chapter 64•

'I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. Scared to rock the boat and make a mess. So I sat quietly, agreed politely. I guess that I forgot I had a choice. I let you push me past the breaking point. I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything.' I sing in the microphone in the studio.

'You held me down, but I got up (hey!). Already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice, your hear that sound. Like thunder, gonna shake the ground. You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I had enough. I see it all, I see it now.'

I ready myself for the next lines, but the music stops. I look up confused and Marc, my producer walks in. 'There's someone here to see you.'

'Okay.' I say, even more confused, as I walk out of the studio room and into the canteen where Zayn is standing. 'Hey Zayn. What's up?'

'Hey.' he replies and looks up at me. 'I need to talk to you about something.'

'What's going on?' I ask. I grab a glass of water and sit next to on the couch.

'You see, there's something that I've been thinking about for quite a while now.' he says nervously.

He's not going to confess his feeling for me right? That already happened with another bandmate, I don't want it to happen again.

'Can I have some water please? My throat is dry.' he randomly asks.

I nod, stand up, and get him some water. I return with a glass of water, and put it right before him on the coffee table, before sitting down again.

'Now, what's going on with you?' I ask him again, and look at him.

He slowly takes a sip from his drink, and carefully puts down his glass. He takes a deep breath, as he is taking all the time in the world. 'I'm leaving One Direction.'