•Chapter 33•

'Shut up! You've kissed both Niall and Harry?!' Eleanor's jaw drops of surprise.

'Yes..' I say, shaking my head. 'It was so stupid of me, but I didn't want to stop. You know what I mean?'

'Duh, that's how I feel with Louis.' she giggles. 'So you like both of them and they like you back? Well.. That's awkward.'

'I know. I don't particularly have a lot of experience when it comes to boys. My first-ever boyfriend cheated on me within three months..' I say and let myself fall on the couch.

'When did you know you liked them?' she suddenly asks.

I start to think. 'Niall during the x Factor, Harry a few weeks ago.'

'What do you like about them?'

'Niall is so sweet, cute and caring and just great. Harry is so dreamy and also really kind and cute.' I say sighing deeply. 

'And who did you kiss first? Niall or Harry?' she continues asking.

'Niall and I kissed two weeks ago, Harry and I last night.'

'You have to find out who you like the most. Maybe go on a few dates with them?' she suggests.

'I'm not going to date them, that feels wrong.' I respond.

She nods. 'With who do you feel more?'

'What do you mean?' I ask.

'I mean, with who do you feel more? With who do you get the butterflies in your stomach? With who does your heart accelerate and does your breathing quicken?' She looks at me for the first time.

'I don't know.' I say abruptly.

'I do.' she replies with confidence in her voice.