•Chapter 42•

'All flights to the Netherlands are cancelled due to the heavy snowing.' I say with a deep sigh.

'All flights to Ireland are cancelled too.. Stupid snow.' Niall says annoyed.

'I haven't seen my parents in such a long time, this is one of the few times I have the chance to see them.' I say and sigh yet again.

'I know princess.' Niall wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. 'Come here, you need a hug.'

I smile faintly and put my tablet down so I can cuddle with him.

He gives small kisses on my head and plays with my hair. 'Luckily, we still have each other.'

My smile widens. 'Do you think the others can go home?'

'I highly doubt it if you look at the weather outside.' he says, and looks outside.

'I think everyone is locked inside.' I say, and get startled when my phone starts to buzz a lot. 

Messages

Lads and the girl lads: 9 messages

'What's going on in the group chat?' Niall asks confused when he also looks at my phone. 

Lads and the girl lads

Loulou
"Oi oi, what a fooking shit weather"

Pezzeroni
"You can say that again, we can't go to our families.."

Dani
"We are trapped in London during Christmas, how awful"

Loulou
"As I said: What a fooking shit weather"

El
"We get it Lou, you can stop repeating yourself now"

Loulou
"Ay, feisty"

Lyum
"Why don't we celebrate Christmas together? We can't leave London anyway?"

Hazza
"I don't have enough space"

Loulou
"Neither do we. @Sammy, does it fit at your place?"

Niall has to laugh about the texts, and then looks around. 'I think it can fit here.'

'Of course it fits.' I say with a smile, and texts the others to come over.

***

The doorbell rings, and I make my way to the door. I open it and see Zayn and Perrie standing there, and they are shaking from the cold. 'Come in.' I say, and quickly let them in.

'It's so nice and warm here.' Perrie says, while taking off her coat with her eyes closed.

Zayn hands over a bag. 'Here, we brought some food.'

I take the bag, and smile at them. 'Thank you, and the fireplace is burning well.' I laugh, and walk back to the rest. I put Perrie and Zayn's food on the table with the other good. Luckily, everyone brought something, otherwise we wouldn't have had enough by a long shot.

There are candles burning everywhere, which makes everything feel so cozy and nice.

Once we all sit together around the table, we toast to a great Christmas and start to eat.

***

'Oh my god, this is my Christmas jam!' Perrie squeals out of the blue, that it startled Zoey.

'I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents. Underneath the Christmas tree.' Perrie and I both start to sing with all our might. 

From the corner of my eye, I see Eleanor grabbing her phone, and she starts to film us.

'I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. Oh, all I want for Christmaa-haa-haas is youuuuu.' Perrie and I continue, while dancing on the beat towards Eleanor.

'Those two have had enough to drink, haven't they?' Liam says laughing.

Zayn bursts out into laughter. 'I don't think that they have had one sip.'

Louis gets up and everyone looks at him. 'You're doing it all wrong. I'll show you how it's done.' he says, and starts to dance so weird, that both Eleanor and Danielle can't contain their laughter.

'I think I know who has had a drink too many.' Niall says laughing loud.

I look into Niall's direction with a big grin on my face. 'I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you.'