CHAPTER 2: Raiden

I couldn't wait to be back home and relax for a little while since I recently closed a deal with a big client of ours.

One of the first things I need to do when I get back however, was get a haircut. There's only one barber I like and I would rather let my hair grow out long than to have it cut by somebody els. And now after almost it being a little over a month since I last had it cut, I am in dire need of one.

I had come in real late last night and was able to catch up on some sleep before I got up and got ready for the rest of the day.

Then I called the barbershop while going over some things in my office that I needed to for a meeting I had later today with an important client of mine and decided that it would be a good time to get my hair cut.

I always have the barber come to my house because personally, I hate having to take time to go down there, find a spot and then have to deal with some of the douche bags that work there. Not to mention that I have saved the business from closing so many times and practically own the majority of it anyways.

Plus the barber that originally owned it in its entirety, we have known each other awhile and knows who I am and what I do. So it's an even trade off really, in the end.

"Hayes' Barbershop!" Hayes himself answered.

"Hayes, it's Raiden." I replied.

"Hey man, when did you get back?!" He asks.

"Late last night and am having a big meeting tonight and desperately need a haircut." I chuckled to myself a little.

"Uh, tonight won't be any good. I could send somebody..." He began to suggest until I stopped and reminded him that I liked him doing it and nobody else.

"Come on, I'll pay you double." I tell him.

"Sorry, no can do. However, I do have someone new here that can do it and in fact is just as good if not better than I am." He chuckles a little bit.

"A new person? Come on, can't you just come over for a little bit? It never takes you long." I mentioned.

"Sorry, I can't. I'm booked solid man for the next few days to be honest and I know I can't get you to come here so you'll either have to wait until a few days from now or take the new person." He states.

I swear. He is lucky that I like him. I would never tolerate somebody saying 'no' to me for that or anything else. However, since it looks like ai have no other choice, I let out a breath of defeat and agree to his offer. I really can't be looking the way I do right now. I have both a reputation and an image to uphold. Therefore, I have to take what I can get.

"Fine. I'll take this new person! But don't tell them what I do and go ahead and give them the address." I tell him.

"Of course. By the way, the new one's name is Frankie." He says.

"Frankie?" I asked to make sure I heard him correctly.

"Yeah. They'll be over in fifteen." He tells me and I thank him before we then hang up.

I let the guys know who are watching guard in the front and the ones at the gate to make sure they let the barber in.

Nearly half an hour goes by and this new barber guy, Frankie, still isn't here or has even called. What the hell?! The shop is only fifteen minutes away and there is no traffic.

Finally, I hear one of my guys knock and come into the office to let me know the barber is here. So I tell him to let them in.

A moment later as I finish signing off on the few contracts for tonight's meeting, I look up and my right hand guy and very good friend, Markus, clears his throat.

"Boss, this is Frankie." He says.

I look up and do a double take as I have to look twice to make sure I am seeing what I'm seeing. This can't be Frankie. He's a girl. There aren't any female barber's. Is this some kind of a joke?

"Hi, I'm Frankie." The girl says.

I will admit that this girl has some thick curves that I would love to squeeze and probably has a nice big round ass I can....Wait a minute, I need to stop thinking like that and get back to the issue at hand here.

"I'll leave you two at it." He smiles and then I can tell that he is trying to hold in some laughter after seeing the look on my face when seeing her.

After closing the door, I figured out that this apparently isn't a joke and I have no choice as time is ticking away.

"As you already know, I'm Raiden and you're late." I tell her sternly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't have your number to tell you I was running late. There were more cars on the road than I had anticipated and I accidentally passed the street." She states with a smile.

"Something funny?" I asked.

Her smile right away fades and then she nervously tucks her hair behind her ear and just stands there.

"No." She replies.

"Alright then, let's get this over with. Follow me." I tell her then motion her to come over to me as I sit in my chair behind my desk.

"Uh, I can't cut your hair with you in that chair. You're too low for one thing and the back of the chair is too high. It'll be in my way." She says timidly a little bit.

"Hayes never had a problem." I snapped at her.

"Well that would explain most likely the back problems he has developed from over the years of having to accommodate and 'adjust' to others. And it's no offense to him but, this is the only way I can ensure great results." She fires back at me.

I like her. She has fire in her but is also this fragile timid-like type of personality girl - I can tell. Well, this should be fun.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)