CHAPTER 24: Raiden

I was talking with Markus about our next plan of action in trying to contact the guy we were supposed to do this deal with when I hear my phone go off.

I looked down at the phone and noticed that it was one of my guys that I have had watch over Frankie.

"Yeah?!" I answer.

"Sorry to bother you boss but, we have a problem here at the shop and you need to come down, quick." He states.

I didn't have to ask any questions because telling by the way he sounded when telling me that, I knew something was up.

So Markus and I next hurried and made our way down to the shop and inside the place I saw my two guys inside, where it seemed they had to break the door in and were both holding a gun to several of the barbers who looked to be beatened up badly along with....Nielsen?

When I looked over at Frankie, she quickly had run up to me and put her arms around me while I held her tightly.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"These guys have been stealing from both you and Hayes. They were planning to set me up to make it look as though I was stealing and then Nielsen confessed that he was in on it and that these guys were in fact working for him so that Nielsen could try and take you down." She says.

I hold the side of her face to have her look into my eyes.

"Go to the car." I tell her then clench my jaw tightly and glare at Nielsen.

I nod to have one of my men take her out towards the car while the other one is still pointing his guns at the other barbers who all seem to be shaking of fear. GOOD! I thought.

"What are you going to do to me huh? 'teach' me a lesson?" He taunts.

"Yes as a matter of fact." I smirked.

Next I walked up to him and threw the first punch, knocking him hard onto the floor then he gets up and immediately starts to charge towards me and ends up causing me to fall back a few feet down hard onto the ground.

We start next rolling around and throwing fists after fists at each other.

All I saw was red. I didn't care neither if rather or not I was going to kill him. He tried to threaten and hurt what's MINE and nobody does that without consequences.

"You stay the fuck away from her, do you understand me?!" I shout at him as I throw several more blows to his jaw and face as he does the same to me although in the end, he's more badly beaten than me.

When I finished, I stood up, breathing heavily as I stand over his groaning badly beaten body then look at the barbers.

"And as for you guys. You will pay for this greatly. And if either of you ever fucking mess with my girl again, I'll cut you up and feed you to your families." I threaten them.

I start to try and wipe off the blood that's both mine and from beating up Nielsen.

I next head out and tell the guy that I had go outside and help put her into the car to wait for me, I made sure him and the other one inside, cleaned up and took care of the others.

Markus turns the engine in and I get in and sit next to Frankie then we begin heading back to my house.

Once we arrived and got inside, Markus took off and went to bed since he hasn't really slept very good for the past couple of days and looked overly exhausted.

Frankie and I both began heading upstairs so that I could get cleaned up and I could tell that she had something on her mind as she seemed to be thinking of something the entire ride back here.

After getting into the bedroom, I closed the door and removed my jacket and shirt.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask her curiously.

"Nothing." She shakes her head a little bit.

I could tell she wasn't being honest with me. So next I went and sat down next to her on the edge of the bed and start to rub her back.

"What is it?" I asked her again.

"I'm going to ask you something Raiden and I want the truth." She begins.

"Okay..." I replied feeling worried as to what she was about to say next.

"Did you have anything to do with my father's death?" She asks me.

I knew she would eventually figure it out and knew I would feel like shit but I didn't know I would be this bad.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)