CHAPTER 21: Frankie

I felt like the rest of the week had gone by pretty fast and before I knew it, Friday was here. The weekend had finally come when Raiden and I were going away, just the two of us. Not even Markus or any of his other guys would be there.

He hadn't told me where yet but I didn't really care. I'm sure that wherever it was, it would be good.

After he picked me up, we began our weekend and the drive was nice between the music we listened to and talking as well as laughing and overall just having a great time.

When we finally had pulled into town, we stopped by first at the grocery store there and grabbed some food and drinks and some other things then headed towards the place.

When we pulled up, I was amazed and taken back by how beautiful this place looked and the scenery around. The water was calming, the trees gave us just enough privacy and this lakehouse, my god, I felt as though I walked into a postcard or a movie. It was too surreal and breathtaking.

"Wow! This is amazingly beautiful. Do you own this?" I ask.

"Yeah. I used to come here a lot when I was a kid. My father had this built for my mom and I. It used to be like a hide out as well as a 'family getaway.' He laughs a little to himself. "Then after my father died I inherited it." He finishes.

"Well, I'm glad that you kept it." I smile at him.

He looks at me real quick before grabbing the bags and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer against him and kisses me then looks into my eyes.

"You are the only girl I have ever brought here." He tells me.

I don't know why he said that-it was so random. But I'm glad and can tell the seriousness in his eyes.

"Well I feel even more special than I did before." I smiled even bigger at him.

"That's all I want to do for you. Is make you smile and be happy." He says as he gently brushes a few strands of hair away from my face and tucks them behind my ear.

We give each other another passionate kiss before finally grabbing the bags and groceries then heading inside.

He surprised me tonight by cooking dinner for the both of us. Just sitting there watching him cook, I couldn't help but be surprised and yet more attracted to him (if that was even possible).

He ended up making us some homemade meatballs that had a sweet tasting glaze covering them and the meatballs had been a family's recipe. They were served over some  white rice and I must say that they were the best tasting meatballs I had ever had before.

Afterwards, he even washed the dishes and every time I would try and help, he would smack my ass and tell me to go and sit down and pick out a movie for us to watch. So eventually, I finally ended up doing just that before my ass hurt too much to where I couldn't sit down.

While scrolling through Netflix, I had finally come across a comedian that had great star reviews and it's been a while since I had seen a good standup comedy.

Throughout the standup him and I were laughing all throughout it and after we were done watching him, we decided to watch a few more that were just as good.

Things seemed to be going better than great and then we both became tired and started heading upstairs.

We made love to each other and then laid there like we always did afterwards and just being in his arms this time, maybe it's because we are here and nobody else is around us, it's just the two of us and more private than usual, the moment seems different. In a good way of course.

"Frankie?" I hear him say.

"Yeah?" I replied gently.

"I love you." He says.

Did he just say what I think he did? To make sure, I look up at him and can tell in his eyes as he looks into mine and I start to smile more.

"I love you too." I reply.

He next let out a small breath of what I'm assuming was relief. Then we kissed and I laid my head back onto his chest and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)