CHAPTER 30: Raiden

I really hadn't wanted to trust in her father's people and didn't mean to upset her but at the same time, not many were brave enough we will say, to agree in trying to take Giovanni down.

Everything is such a mess right now that it's really hard honestly to even decipher in figuring out who I can trust other than my guys, Markus and of course, Frankie.

Things will always get worse before they get any better....at least I hope that's this case as well.

Throughout the rest of the day, I had made sure I spent some alone/one-on-one time with Frankie and then while getting ready for bed, after I got into my boxers and stood by the bed looking at Frankie as she finished rubbing lotion onto her arms then I began next walking slowly up behind her then she looked in the mirror and we locked eyes with each other then smiled at one another right before I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her a few times on the side of her neck then rested my chin onto her shoulder, continuing to look at each other through the mirror.

"You're so sexy and beautiful baby." I tell her. 

"Thank you." She smiles.

I love it when she wears her sexy silky night gown that goes just above the knee, to bed. Next I spin her around to look at me as our arms are still wrapped around each other.

"I don't deserve you." I tell her.

"I know." She teases.

"Oh really?!" I reply.

We then share a brief moment of silence and lean in closer to each other and stand there.

"I love you." She tells me.

"I love you too." I smile back at her and then we go back to passionately kissing one another and then I begin walking her back towards the bed while not stopping kissing.

Next before laying her down onto the bed, I start kissing her neck down to her shoulders where I then begin slowly removing her straps and let the gown drop to the floor.

While standing there I just admire her body and thick curves that I am in love with before meeting her eyes again where she takes my face in her hands and she leans in to kiss me and starts removing my boxers and has them drop down onto the floor as well.

Then I lay her back onto the bed as we continued kissing. Tonight is all about her.

I automatically go ahead and move past forplay seeing as to how her and I both seem to be more than ready and I take out a condom from the night stand and tear the pack open, roll it on then enter deep inside of her but not hard or fast.

We lock eyes with each other as I continue to move in and out of her. Our breaths become in-sync with each other's while never looking away.

In this moment, between our moans, our breaths, her hips moving with mine, making live to her right now while looking into her eyes makes me want to marry her.

I can't explain it but I have felt this way for a while now and as of right now, I can't see myself being with anybody else but her.

As we both become closer to our climax I kiss her again then bury my head into her neck as I thrust faster and faster until I feel her cum and tighten more around my cock as she comes while I come inside the condom.

It takes me a moment to be able to move and throw the condom away before we both lay there in one another's arms (my favorite part) and holding her right here and now, for the first time I feel I am right where I am supposed to be and with the person I have been searching for my whole life, yet never believed she truly existed.

Tomorrow I don't know exactly how things are going to go or even how this all will end, IF it will ever end and it kills me inside that Frankie has become part of this.

However, at the same time, I feel she is better off with me than some other person who wouldn't be able to protect her or worse, her just being by herself and an 'easy' target.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)