CHAPTER 19: Frankie

When I awoke this morning, I was instantly hit with the recollection of what all had happened last night and what was said. Yet, I don't think less or look at Raiden any different than I did before all of that. 

I turn over onto my side facing him and see Raiden still sound asleep and just the movement of his chest moving up and down from his breathing is attractive.

My stomach started to growl a little bit and was reminding me about how we never had food.

Though before I got up, I heard him chuckle a little bit.

"Somebody's hungry." He says with his eyes still closed.

"Yes well, somebody forgot to feed me last night." I teased back.

He then opens his eyes up and turns his head to look over at me before surprising me and rolling over on top of me, making me giggle as he entwines our fingers. "I don't remember you complaining about it or anything for that matter, last night." He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows up and down at me.

"Yes well, that little 'workout' made us burn some more calories, making me even MORE hungry, so let's go grab something. I need to feed these curves." I smile back at him and he leans in to begin kissing me.

Then before we got ready, I added a little comment.

"Besides, we need strength for us to do anything like that again." I winked in reply.

He just moaned. Next we took a shower and he had gotten back into his boxers, pants and dress shirt from last night while I wore something comfortable and casual before we headed downstairs towards his car outside and we started driving down the street a little ways to my favorite breakfast place.

We just sat there and ate a big breakfast until we couldn't eat another bite while enjoying a beautiful view of a small well kept garden right out the window from where we were sitting at.

After we finished, he left to go deal with a meeting he needed to attend in a couple of hours, while I enjoyed the rest of my day off today.

I didn't do anything really but be lazy snacked a little bit since he told me to be sure I had an appetite.

I was able to also binge watch a couple of my favorite shows.

Raiden had sent me messages throughout the day here and there until it was time for him to come and pick me up.

When we arrived at the restaurant, it was nice because it had seemed likes nobody knew him here. I mean, even though we had gone outside of the city to eat, I was surprised that nobody was coming up to him-I wonder if he paid them to not.

Dinner was amazing. Beyond delicious and filling too. Of course not too filling to make us not split a slice of a chocolate cream home-baked pie.

Despite the other things that I will have to be getting used to-with his lifestyle and all, I have to say, I could really get used to this and being treated so good.

We got back to my place, made love and then laid in bed while talking about our day as we were wrapped up in each other's arms.

"You know baby, I was thinking about you and I going away for a weekend." He mentions.

I turn my head to look up at him and see if he's serious.

"Really?" I ask him.

"Yes, really." He chuckles.

"Can you do that though?" I ask.

"Of course. I'm the boss and besides, there is nothing coming up the weekend I'm thinking of and can make sure there isn't." He says.

"Okay. I'd love to." I smiled at him.

"Great! We'll leave next Friday then and return on Monday." He says.

"Alright. I can't wait." I replied.

"Me neither baby." He smiles back and leans in to give me a passionate kiss before we cuddle some more and fall asleep.

I feel really happy at the moment and can't believe I have found somebody that is good to me. Better than I have ever been treated by anyone that I had ever been in a relationship with even though not many, the little bit I have been in, he has treated me the best.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)