𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

INFINITY.

THE HUNGER GAMES

THE HUNGER GAMES.

ELENA ROGERS was like a butterfly, beautiful and yet fragile to the touch. She was always afraid that the slightest of knocks would shatter her completely, tearing apart her stability and plunging her into a cesspool of sadness she would never be able to pull herself from. So, she kept herself hidden away inside her small home in District Four where her and her older brother — her guardian, live. It was going relatively well until her name was called for the 73rd Hunger Games.

Whilst she emerged victorious, all it did was break her further. The cameras made her cry, the victory tour put too much pressure on her and when she finally returned back to District Four for what she thought would be forever, she was unable to find an ounce of good left in her world.

It only got even worse when she was thrown back into the arena for the Quarter Quell with her former mentor and without her older brother who had become her safe place. Travelling back to the Capitol only brought back bad memories, ones that were riddled with fear and pain. Just like everybody else, she was experiencing the nightmare of going back into the games. Only this time it felt different.

ELENA ROGERS
jenny boyd.

JACE ROGERS max irons PEETA MELLARK josh hutcherson FINNICK ODAIR sam claffin

PEETA MELLARK josh hutcherson
FINNICK ODAIR sam claffin

REST OF HUNGER GAMES CAST AS RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS!

DISCLAIMER!

I don't own The Hunger Games, any of its characters, plots or dialogue. All rights go to Suzanne Collins! I also don't own the gifs used, all rights to the owners!

DEDICATIONS!
padfootprophecies multifandomness Inhumansx gallifreyas identity-disorder

NOTE!
Hi everybody and welcome to my new Hunger Games Fic! Hope you enjoy!

UPDATE 2023:

Hi everybody! I just want to say a huge thank you for all the support this is getting recently! I'd also like to warn before you read that parts of this are rushed, and at some stage I may rewrite it to a better standard. (This version is now being written and is on my profile now!)

 (This version is now being written and is on my profile now!)