chapter 10: cardless

Before you start, I just wanted to tell you: I am thinking about changing the title of this story. That doesn't mean I'm changing the whole story— just the name.

I'm thinking about changing it to Emerald.

I hope you're fine with that.

————————————

"Yes," I say

"Yes," I say.

We finish eating in silence. A few times Jackson asked random questions just to make conversation. After eating, we got into the car and drove home.

Jackson pulled into the driveway, got out of the car, and came over to me. He took my hand and walked inside to his room.

With a blink of an eye, Jackson's lips were on mine. The kiss was loaded with lust - so much lust - it was getting harder to keep up.

Jackson's hand went to my back, and he unzipped my dress. He pulled back and watched the dress fall to the ground. A smirk grew on his face. There I was, standing in my underwear in front of Jackson. Without taking his eyes off of me, Jackson took his jacket off and began to unbutton his shirt. He tossed his shirt over his shoulder.

"On the bed," he commanded, his voice low.

I did he said and sat down on his California king sized bed. God, just looking at him sent a tingly sensation through my body. Jackson unbuckled his belt and took his pants and boxers off. Holy shit! He walked over to a drawer, grabbed a condom, and slid it on.

Jackson hovered over me and gently kissed me. His hand unclipped my bra and then pulled down my panties. Damn, he's multitasking... how many times has he done this before? That's a thought for another time.

His mouth moves down to my breasts sucks on my right one while gently massaging the other and then switching. The feel of his mouth felt heavenly. A moan left my mouth as he pleasured me.

Jackson lifted up and moves lower down my body, making me shiver by the second. His mouth was right on my now throbbing core, and then - his mouth was on my clit. Licking, sucking, pleasuring.

My chest heaved as he ate me out. His sucking intensified and my hands tightly gripped the sheets.

Why have I waited so long to do this?

My stomach churns as he goes harder at my core. It's about to happen.

"Jackson-" I yelp.

I feel him smirk inside me and he sucks harder and harder.

My first climax - right on his face.

He lifts up and cleans me off.

His lips come to mine as he kisses me and lines himself up. This is it, Scarlet.