chapter 13: countless

"I want you to count," he commands, blandly

Count? Is he going to spank me?

Before I can continue thinking, his hand comes down on my ass stinging it. Holy shit, it hurt... but not as much as one would think.

"One—" I faltered.

His hand came down on my ass four more times. Soon the pain was gone and replaced with pleasure.

Jackson stands me up, "Did that hurt?"

"Kinda— but in a good way," I admit. His lips form into a smirk.

Jackson lifts his wrist to check the time on his Apple watch. Of course he owns an Apple watch. I've always thought they were useless— I mean can't you just check the time on your phone?

"Dinner is probably ready," He says as he stands up and holds his hand out for me to hold. My hand holds his, and I feel a wave of electricity go through my body. It's funny how the simplest of touches can make one go crazy.

We walk downstairs to the dinning table, which already has two beautiful dishes laid on it. The plates had two pieces of chicken, some salad, and a bit of baked potato bites.

"Did you make this?" I ask, flabbergasted.

Jackson chuckles, "No, I had my chef make it. I just thought we should have a celebratory dinner."

"For what?" I ask, looking around at the dishes.

"For our binding contract being signed," He says.

"Oh."

"We still have some thing's to discuss," He adds.

"We do?" I ask and he nods, "like what?"

"Like what doctor you'll be visiting, and what birth control you'll be taking," Jackson says.

"Birth control?" I question, "can't you just use a condom?"

"No, if taken correctly, birth control is ninety-nine point seven percent effective," he explains.

"Oh."

"Just put this matter to the side," he says, "Let's talk about you, Beautiful."

"Me? There's not much to me," I say, looking down at my plate. I hate talking about myself.

"I think there's much more to you than you think," Jackson says, cocking his head to the side. I wish there was just some way to transfer everything about me to his mind, so he wouldn't have to ask. "You said I was your first kiss... does that mean you were never in a relationship?"

"I was close to one, but it was— uh forbidden?" I falter, my cheeks begin to turn red as I recall the events of my senior year in high school.

"Forbidden?" he echos, "How so?"