Chapter 59: Amen's and Friends that kiss

When we get back from Paris I find that everything from my apartment has been moved out. The house Giovanni used to live in he sold saying it wasn't big enough for us and our kids plus family that will be coming for Holidays. We both had designed the house which we wanted to live in forever but it was still in the progress of being built so he had tried to convince me into buying another house in the meantime. I personally thought it is a waste of money so here we are in Alessandro's house watching Barney.

The one and a half year old twins are already walking and can say simple words in three languages.

"Antonio! no tire el control remoto", Less scolds his son.

Spanish: Antonio no throwing the remote

"Mas galletas!", He shouts back.

Spanish: More cookies

Sienna picks him up, "Yes mas galletas Daddy".

Giovanni and I glance at each other with a look.

Alessandro's face goes red but he shakes his head, "Nope, it's nap time".

Esperanza throws her head back and wails.

Picking up the remote, Alessandro frowns, "Oh come on baby, your supposed to be my good girl that's always on my side".

The little girl hugs Less's legs, "papi, galleta".

Spanish: Daddy cookie

Sienna smirks, "Tell Daddy if he gives you a cookie I'll give him a cookie".

My mouth drops, wait what?

Less's face reddens again as he bites his lip, "Bene un biscotto allora voi due andrete a dormire, sì".

Italian:Fine, then you two will go sleep

Giovanni and I look at each other again.

The twins nod and Alessandro hands them each a chocolate chip cookie. He picks Esperanza and Gio takes Antonio as they head upstairs.

I turn to Sienna, "Daddy huh? No but for real, when were you gonna tell me that the two of you had a thing?"

She smiles, "Um right now?"

I throw the remote at her, "Sienna! For how long?"

She closes her eyes tightly, "A few days...and months".

I sit up, "So that's why your always over here?"

She rolls her eyes, "No Soph I'm here because I love those kids not to get some Daddy D. I mean, I have always thought he was hot but I swear It just happened. He was...having a breakdown one day and called me and from then I just feel like I have to be here for him to help him with those little terrors. Then he kissed me like two months back and...I kissed him back".

I nod, "So you two are dating?"

She nods slowly, "I don't want you to think bad of me for dating one of our close friends husband".

I shake my head, "No I don't".

I hadn't expected a thing because they had done a good job at hiding it but I guess now that they were ready to reveal it they made no effort to be secretive.

She sighs, "He clarified that they were not in love with each other and even before Valentina had died she confronted me. She told me she could see the way her husband looked at me and how I looked at him. I tried to convince her that it was nothing because I didn't want to be a homewrecker but she told me she was OK with it because they did not love each other but were with each other for the kids. She said she was gonna talk with him about separating, she would move out with the twins but he could see the children whenever they would like".