5: The Paint War

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Harry Potter, all rights go to the wonderful J.K. Rowling for creating the Harry Potter Series! I only own my three characters, Marley, Clary and Courtney.

Chapter 5: The Paint War

            I woke up with the sun shining in on my face, stupid sun. Trying to cover my eyes with the pillows from the evil sun so I still could sleep, but sadly it was useless. That sun wanted me up. I removed the pillow from my face as I looked around my surroundings, a little dazed at first as to why I was not in my room. Then I remembered I was at the Burrow, with the Weasleys, and in Ginny's bed. I yawned remembering telling Ginny last night to have the bed, while Clary and I took the small mattress on the floor. But that girl was persistent, after I took a shower she basically threatened me magic, saying if I didn't take the bed she would make me have a tail! So I took the bed along with Clary. I then remembered Clary; I turned around seeing the empty space that was once my daughter. Did she wake up before me? Well that's not really a surprise since she always seems to wake up before me, I then sat up in the bed looking down on the floor where the mattress was last night with Ginny on top, but now that too was gone. Is everyone awake already? I asked myself, as I turned around to look at the small clock Ginny had in her room, it was almost 2 in the afternoon?!

"Did I really sleep that long?!" I asked myself in shock, I had never slept that long before, usually I was awake by 9. I groaned in frustration at the 15 hours of sleep I had gotten. I pulled the sheets off of my, exposing my legs to the chilly air. I sighed at the sight of my pajamas, very short shorts and a spaghetti strap white tank top, in which was very see through. I was wearing Ginny's clothes, and I felt very exposed in her clothing. She didn't seem to mind wearing this sort of thing to bed, or around the house, but me, I really dreaded exposing so much skin. It made me feel uncomfortable, I mean I was a teenager, but I was also a mom and it just sometimes felt wrong to expose too much skin. I got up out of the bed looking in Ginny's mirror above her dresser to see a girl with very curly brown hair staring back. At least I didn't have bags under my eyes anymore; those 15 hours really did wonders. I then saw on top of the dresser were some clothes folded up with a note attached to them, I quickly read the note.

Marley, here are some clothes for when you wake up. Clary is running around with the Twins so no need to worry, just come out whenever you like. Dad and Bill are at work and mom's probably doing something with Fleur for the Wedding in a week.

Ginny

I smiled at the little note; Ginny was a sweet and strong girl from what I could tell. She had easily opened up to me, and by last night it seemed like we knew almost everything about one another. I looked at the clothes, which were a pair of dark tight jeans, and a long sleeve v-neck black shirt. I brushed my hair, and pulled it up in a curly pony tail, as I went to the small bathroom Ginny had in her room (yes I am making her have a small bathroom in her room, not a really big one) to brush my teeth and wash my face. After my usual morning routine I walked out of the room, seeing Mrs. Weasley and Fleur in the living room.

"Hello deary." Mrs. Weasley greeted once I was completely out of the room, she smiled warmly at me. "Did you sleep well? You were asleep for an awfully long time, you must have been exhausted."

I blushed in embarrassment. I could have been doing some sort of house work, but no I wake up at 2! "Hello and yes I did. I'm sorry I slept so long, I didn't think I would sleep for that long..." I said putting my hand behind my head. She smiled at me.

"Oh hush hush, it was nothing. You needed the rest. Now I think Clary is with Fred and George somewhere. But I made some sandwiches earlier for lunch, so if you're hungry, go ahead and grab something to eat. Fleur and I are just going over some wedding preparations for next week." Mrs. Weasley replied as I nodded.