17: Weasley and Riddle

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the harry potter characters.

Chapter 17: Weasley and Riddle

            I looked around to see we had apparated to a different place, we were no longer near the burrow. I turned to see it had sort of the same scenery as the burrow, but the house was smaller. "Fred where are we?" I asked looking at Fred.

"Aunt Muriel's house. We were told to go here in case anything happened." He responded as he stood up with his wand still out, it was pitch black out here, I noticed that there seemed to be no one else here, it was only Fred and I.

"Where's Clary and everybody else?" I asked looking around and turning towards Fred.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon. Come on we better get inside, it's kind of chilly out here and you're not exactly dressed for the occasion." He said with a grin, as I noticed my hands were wrapped  around myself from the chilly wind. "Here take this." Fred said as he took off his jacket and placed it around me.

I blushed, as he got close to me once again. "Now come on let's go check out the inside until they get here." Fred said with a smile as I nodded and followed him in the house. It had two stories as we walked inside. The inside was decorated very colorful and some pretty horrible stuff was placed inside the house as well. It just looked like an antique shop just puked in here, it was colorful but it defiantly looked like an old person's house, as I noticed picture frames everywhere.

"So this is your aunts house?" I asked coming inside gripping the jacket firmly around me.

"Yeah, isn't it God awful?" he asked with a smirk as he turned on the lights with a swish of his wand.

"You know just because you're a wizard doesn't mean you have to use magic for everything." I said with a smile as I looked up at Fred, he only smirked.

"But what's the fun in that? That would just make me a squib." He said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes and followed him in the kitchen, I then noticed that it was pink. I mean bright pink, the whole kitchen was just bright pink. "Bloody hell, I forgot how horrible her kitchen looked." Fred said as I smiled.

"I don't know it kind of looks like my skin a few days ago." I replied with a smile.

"But you looked good in that color." He said with a smile as I felt the blush form on my cheeks. "You know Marley I really like that song you sang, you have a beautiful voice."

I felt the blush form on my cheeks again. "Stop that." I said quietly as he looked at me curiously.

"Stop what?" he asked.

"Teasing me. You always do it, you tease me because you know I'll blush." I replied not looking at Fred.

"Love I was just giving you a compliment. You were beautiful when you sang, and if George hadn't cut me off before I could say something about how you looked today I would. I was going to say earlier that you looked beautiful, you're still beautiful, I've seen my sister wear that dress before, but I must say you look a million times better in it. Except for the heels, I don't exactly like the fact that you're almost as tall as me."  Fred replied with a smile, as I blush.

"Yeah, I don't like heels either, I practically almost tripped every time today." I said as I stepped out of the high heels and noticed I was now a head shorter than Fred.

"Now that's better." He said with a smirk.

"Fred umm I think I should apologize for earlier, I was just mad and everything and I really didn't mean anything I said." I replied looking up at him as I saw his expression change.