7: The Order's Plans

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from Harry Potter, all belongs to J.K. Rowling. Except for Marley and Clary. They are mine!!!

Chapter 7: The Order's Plans

            The next two days went by in flash, after I had fallen asleep on Fred's shoulder that one night; he apparently carried me into Ginny's room and placed me on my bed. Everything I looked at Fred after that I felt myself blushing, I mean it was so embarrassing! How could I fall asleep on him like that? He probably thinks of me as a little girl after that moment, but then again... He hasn't acted weird around me, or differently... But what was I thinking? That he'd instantly act like he's in love with me or something after I fell asleep on him? Gosh, I have no idea what I'm feeling or what I'm supposed to feel.... Well like I said the past two days went by in a flash, I would always somehow embarrass myself in front of Fred one way or another, but we had gotten somewhat closer, well I had gotten closer to both of the Twins since that night. It just seemed that whatever they were doing, Clary and I were hanging with them. Which they didn't seem to mind...

I had also gotten closer to the whole family; it really did feel like Clary and I were a part of this family now. Ron would even talk to me on occasion if he wasn't so busy upstairs in his room, doing whatever he did. It seemed like he was always in his room, I wonder what he did up there? Sometimes I wonder if he is like an evil scientist plotting some sort of brilliantly horrific plan. Anyways, today I am with Fred and George once again, but this time they said they had a surprise for me.... I'm slightly nervous on what it is.

"So why am I suppose to eat this?" I asked looking at the small round piece of candy, but this is candy I've never seen before. It was circle shape like any other piece of candy, but it was squishy, and the color of it was strange. I want to say it is green, but it seems like whenever I look at it, it changes to different shade of green. I looked up at the twins who were smiling, but these were smiles of pure mischief. They were defiantly up to something.

"Because it tastes good." They both said in unison like it was some sort of obvious answer.

"Well that is not exactly a good enough answer." I replied looking at them like they were ridiculous.

"Marley you will eat that piece of candy, if you don't...." Fred was saying as George continued his sentence.

"We will turn your hair green, and not by paint."

I glared at the two. "You wouldn't." I replied as I saw them take out their wands with a smile. "So your basically threatening with magic if I do not eat this candy?" I asked looking at them as they nodded. "Well no wonder you two do not have girlfriends. You may be charming, but you're pure evil." I replied humorously.

"Think what you like my love. But you must eat that candy." Fred replied as I groaned in frustration. There was no way of escaping this... I should have listened to Ginny and Clary's warning; even they knew something was up with the two.

"Fine, I will eat the candy, but if this turns my hair any different color than what it is, so help me. I will just find a way to get you two back." I replied looking at the two, whose smiles just widened. I then placed the piece of candy in my mouth as I started to chew. There was a pleasant, sweet taste to the piece of candy, it tasted like strawberries, my favorite fruit, and soon I felt myself grow giddy, like I was very excited and happy. It was almost like I was on cloud nine; I didn't want to swallow this piece of candy, because I knew the happiness would leave me. I then heard laughter as I looked over to see the twins were on the ground laughing, I raised an eyebrow, was my smile really that funny? "What's so funny?" I asked trying to sound alarmed and serious, but all I could hear in my voice was happiness and laughter. What was with this candy?